FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
geek said:
strongbowholic said:
geek said:
i dont think they would no, but then thats just me maybe you'd need to do a survey of fCUM (i do really think they need to think about that abv tho!!) not all football fans still live in the 80's and want to cause trouble! what makes you think i couldnt get trouble from a fellow city fan?? coz i have!

i couldnt give a rats arse about a tiny club 7 leagues lower than city maybe i'll start worrying about fCUM if they get to the premier league.

let them have the bit of shit ground they want, i wonder how may of these people objecting to it will use the facilitys when they do make them??
no wonder were called bitters you lot give them just cause for it.

it's not as if its man utd moving there wanting to build a 90,000 seater is it, fair enough if it was and i'd be with you all the way.
It's not a City vs U***** thing though. This was all about the covenant in place when the field was bequeathed to Moston, the whole Planning Application process, the lack of transparency from Manchester Council from start to end - eg the cheap sale of the land, the funding, the impact to the environment and the impact to the community.

All those things (if I read the thread correctly, apologies if I've not) were what caused concern and, in the view of the resident's campaign were not addressed sufficiently well to let this build go ahead.

if it was about the covenant in place and they liked\enjoyed the green space then i'd have no problem with fighting for it. but its a local tipping place and rubbish tip and full of fu*king dog shit if they enjoyed it look after it!!!

its a compleate joke and i'm embarassed about it, and it has been made a city vs united thing when they were doing collections out side mcfc robbing city fans when they have already been granted legal aid.

i've said my piece now and im finished with the whole debate. there going to get it one way or another.
Fair enough - just pointing out what has been discussed in the thread.

geek said:
strongbowholic said:
geek said:
i dont think they would no, but then thats just me maybe you'd need to do a survey of fCUM (i do really think they need to think about that abv tho!!) not all football fans still live in the 80's and want to cause trouble! what makes you think i couldnt get trouble from a fellow city fan?? coz i have!

i couldnt give a rats arse about a tiny club 7 leagues lower than city maybe i'll start worrying about fCUM if they get to the premier league.

let them have the bit of shit ground they want, i wonder how may of these people objecting to it will use the facilitys when they do make them??
no wonder were called bitters you lot give them just cause for it.

it's not as if its man utd moving there wanting to build a 90,000 seater is it, fair enough if it was and i'd be with you all the way.
It's not a City vs U***** thing though. This was all about the covenant in place when the field was bequeathed to Moston, the whole Planning Application process, the lack of transparency from Manchester Council from start to end - eg the cheap sale of the land, the funding, the impact to the environment and the impact to the community.

All those things (if I read the thread correctly, apologies if I've not) were what caused concern and, in the view of the resident's campaign were not addressed sufficiently well to let this build go ahead.

if it was about the covenant in place and they liked\enjoyed the green space then i'd have no problem with fighting for it. but its a local tipping place and rubbish tip and full of fu*king dog shit if they enjoyed it look after it!!!

The council have run the field down. It used to be an open football field but then the council fenced it all off for use by Moston Juniors. The council then didn't take care of the area surrounding the fenced in area and simply let the grass grow and the place became an eyesore full of litter and whatever caught up in the overgrown mess.
Then, hey presto..... the very same council are selling the development to the locals as a good thing because FC United will take care of the landscaping! And locals were then meant to congratulate the council in such a splendid idea!

As strongbowholic brilliantly summed up, you can take FC United out of the equation and the residents would still have campaigned against any development on the field, be it Tesco, Wimpey Homes or whoever it may be. It just happened to be FC United.
Are far as I am concerned the club are welcome in Moston, i just would have preferred it to be on a different site (such as the Girls School site or Booth Hall - yes, not in Moston in know, but just round the corner!)
But the council preferred to flog those sites for housing (to boost council coffers) and instead they give away green land to allow a football stadium to be built on for the rent of £1 for 125 years!

geek said:
strongbowholic said:
geek said:
[quote="

i've said my piece now and im finished with the whole debate.

Thank f*** for that after your original comment.
You've no idea whatsoever about the residents real concerns and obviously think yourself above people in the area, but I'll tell you what you can't piss straight and your shit stinks just like anyone else.
Hope you don't have to stop at the lights when you are passing, you might get a nasty surprise

dukie said:
cheekybids said:
Do you believe the area is a shit hole?

It'll look lovely when the stadium is up and running before it gets vandalised.

Nice to see you have such a high opinion of us and where we live no wonder some locals have such a low opinion of FC fans, all this talk about community this and community that and FC fans come out with such flippant replies !

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
dukie said:
cheekybids said:
Do you believe the area is a shit hole?

It'll look lovely when the stadium is up and running before it gets vandalised.

Nice to see you have such a high opinion of us and where we live no wonder some locals have such a low opinion of FC fans, all this talk about community this and community that and FC fans come out with such flippant replies !

Unbelievable. Sounds as if they believe they are too good for the area. Maybe they got more in common with the prawn sandwich bigade than they realise.

Robbo said:

You've no idea whatsoever about the residents real concerns and obviously think yourself above people in the area, but I'll tell you what you can't piss straight and your shit stinks just like anyone else.
Hope you don't have to stop at the lights when you are passing, you might get a nasty surprise

Robbo is that some kind of theat??? Oh my word! And somebody asked earlier on if I'd feel threats walking through there when the FC fans are around, grow the fuck up you idiot.

geek said:
Robbo said:

Robbo is that some kind of theat??? Oh my word! And somebody asked earlier on if I'd feel threats walking through there when the FC fans are around, grow the fuck up you idiot.

He's clearly not threatening you. He's implying that your belief that FC fans wouldn't be bothered about City fans would be proved misplaced if you ever got stuck at the lights near a pub full of the turncoats. If your car had anything City displayed or you were wearing a shirt, they'd likely attack you.

You've chosen not to read it though. You seem to have come on this thread intent on starting an argument and it didn't take long for you to start throwing insults around.

And you're telling people to grow up?!? Incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.