FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - Local residents apply for an oral hearing (p 77)

dukie said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Have you co-owners been informed when the Oral Hearing is yet? ;)

Yeah, and?

Edit: Actually you'd know anyway, with having your own FC member account and all. :D

yeah, and?
I was just wondering, that's all.
It's not me that has my own little account number, but a couple of others. I was banned about 2 years ago from the forum for simply trying to engage in dialogue (non abusive / non threatening etc... but banned none the less)

Here's a question.... why are your forums only accessible to people who have registered (and then I preume accepted)?
You seem to enjoy reading / responding to this open forum, so why are your own forums closed and hidden away?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
yeah, and?
It's not me that has my own little account number, but a couple of others. I was banned about 2 years ago from the forum for simply trying to engage in dialogue (non abusive / non threatening etc... but banned none the less)

Here's a question.... why are your forums only accessible to people who have registered (and then I preume accepted)?
You seem to enjoy reading / responding to this open forum, so why are your own forums closed and hidden away?

Course it's not your account. :D

Have you tried registering? I can't remember the process, it can't be difficult.

& it's not my forum, so I have no idea.. it's not Fort Knox, if you make an account you can see everything.

dukie said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
yeah, and?

Course it's not your account. :D

Have you tried registering? I can't remember the process, it can't be difficult.

& it's not my forum, so I have no idea.. it's not Fort Knox, if you make an account you can see everything.

I haven't tried re-registering, I assumed they ban your IP address so you can't just sign up again??????
Also, I don't need to re-register, Tueartsoverhead kick posts anything I need to know on here! Ha ha

Good luck / best wishes to the RURA team at the hearing today in London :)

Re: FC United - Oral Hearing in London 20th March (p 82)

Just seen the news.

Not surprising the mini rags got the luck of the bounce here being as it was in London :D

Anyway, so that's that then. And I put £20 in a bucket the other week. Was it all spent? What will happen to the leftovers? Anything planned?

billybragg said:
Just seen the news.

Not surprising the mini rags got the luck of the bounce here being as it was in London :D

Anyway, so that's that then. And I put £20 in a bucket the other week. Was it all spent? What will happen to the leftovers? Anything planned?

You do realise it was Manchester council's decision in the first place, don't you?

As for your £20, probably used for a chippy tea by some of the RURA group.

dukie said:
billybragg said:
Just seen the news.

You do realise it was Manchester council's decision in the first place, don't you?

As for your £20, probably used for a chippy tea by some of the RURA group.
A quick question mate. Do you still follow United or are you soley a FCUM supporter?

The Future's Blue said:
A quick question mate. Do you still follow United or are you soley a FCUM supporter?

What d'you think?

dukie said:
LoveCity said:
Will they be holding another massive mini parade for title 20? Hopefully the Asians and cockneys turn up this time if so to boost the numbers from last time. :)

Are Asian and Cockney United fans any different from a City fan from Bury?

Support your local team.

As for your question, I hope so. :)

Well seeing as this thread is about FC Utd i would just like to extend a hand of freindship from myself and other like minded FC Utd fans. I am looking forward to our visits to moston to watch FC. I truly believe that the presence of our club in Moston will be of benefit to the local community. My handshake is genuine. Rob ( Salford Reds FCUM )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.