FC United Thread

Great day. Marvellous support from the Blyth Spartans and some great comments on my city top. Best bit was half time in the bar in the Main stand. Surrounded by the rag fuckers and I was ready and waiting! My hair was all over the show like the professor from back to the future and my shoe laces undone just for added mental effect. The top was an old classic and about 5 sizes too small so I looked like the barber in Benidorm. A few snide comments but they all got the death glare. One even got a wild dog bark from me right in his face and he literally jumped. I could see he had not faced someone of my ilk before.

Fantastic to see every single Blyth player shake hands and hug every single away fan! Including me. I was almost in tears. Had my photo taken with Kim ju Yong and the pink panther and a man dressed as a nun. Marvellous. Soft ****!!

Go down you wierd raggy militant wankstains.

Great day. Marvellous support from the Blyth Spartans and some great comments on my city top. Best bit was half time in the bar in the Main stand. Surrounded by the rag fuckers and I was ready and waiting! My hair was all over the show like the professor from back to the future and my shoe laces undone just for added mental effect. The top was an old classic and about 5 sizes too small so I looked like the barber in Benidorm. A few snide comments but they all got the death glare. One even got a wild dog bark from me right in his face and he literally jumped. I could see he had not faced someone of my ilk before.

Fantastic to see every single Blyth player shake hands and hug every single away fan! Including me. I was almost in tears. Had my photo taken with Kim ju Yong and the pink panther and a man dressed as a nun. Marvellous. Soft ****!!

Go down you wierd raggy militant wankstains.

Put a picture up

2 things:

Will they still be giving warm coats to the homeless this winter?

And can we all spare a thought for our old pet mini rag friend Mr @NorthManc. I hope he pops back on so we can commiserate the sad fucker personally.

i bet NorthManc is a salford city fan right now ?? and would never admit to supporting FCUM in the first place hahahahaha

party time in moston tonight ?? and the miners club will be rocking to the sound of the locals calling for the bonfire to start early so the kids can watch with being back at school in the morning ?? lovely jubbly and build a bonfire build a bonfire and put the scousers on top put fcum in the middle and burn the fucking lot

I'd given up checking if he'd said anything.

hahahahahhaha
Scott Fletcher, chairman of ANS, a £50m turnover IT management company, is an FC United fan who acknowledges he contributed “a six-figure sum” to community shares, while happy to remain a member with only one ownership vote

i bet he wants his money back hahhahahahahaaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.