FC United Thread

ece2a3f7e917b4395cc400ab1a39a222.jpg

classy

Was hoping they would get through,draw us at the Etihad in round 3,good chance for us to sing you're just a shit Man Yoonitid at the turncoats

I`m certain that we would have done a similar cover version of "FUCK UEFA" so well said them.
I think the difference is FC U M fans - as co-owners - voted to enter the FA Cup fully aware of the implications around TV scheduling and therefore to say ''fuck you'' when they could have vetoed the entry into the competition seems very hollow (did the club or members vote to refuse the 67K TV money? I doubt it).
As romantic as it sounds, you cannot agree to enter the FA Cup and then demand to enter it only upon your terms when you don't agree with certain rules.
I get fully the ethos behind the running of FC UM and their ''principles'' but the higher up they go, the more they have to accept that they (unfortunately) have to toe the line and just get on with it. The posturing after the event makes them look like rebels without a cause.
By all means campaign to change the rules - but don't agree to the rules and then demand change.

Last edited:
I think the difference is FC U M fans - as co-owners - voted to enter the FA Cup fully aware of the implications around TV scheduling and therefore to say ''fuck you'' when they could have vetoed the entry into the competition seems very hollow (did the club or members vote to refuse the 67K TV money? I doubt it).
As romantic as it sounds, you cannot agree to enter the FA Cup and then demand to enter it only upon your terms when you don't agree with certain rules.
I get fully the ethos behind the running of FC UM and their ''principles'' but the higher up they go, the more they have to accept that they (unfortunately) have to toe the line and just get on with it. The posturing after the event makes them look like rebels without a cause.
By all means campaign to change the rules - but don't agree to the rules and then demand change.
Can`t disagree with your comments mate,but we know from past experiences ourselves that the FA do operate with double standards also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.