FC United Thread

Did anyone else see BBC / Football Focus giving these attention seekers more publicity last weekend?
Pure propaganda
One banner says Not For Profit and it is correct. The fuckers have never made a profit!
One of the deluded interviewed even states the club is sustainable! Of course the interviewee mentions nothing about relying on MCC handouts or the £2m debt they are in.

what a load of shit ? a community club hahahahaha my arse. moston people did not want you there in the first pace and hate's you for going behind there backs and using the manchester city council for money from local tax payers to fund it and build your stadium

the first lot of so called fans on the board run off with the council and charity money and spent it on themselves
also the fans are still united fans and go to games and still season ticket holders ?

but the funniest thing is the green and gold until we are sold ? the united shop sold the scarfs and shirts to the fans hahahaha dum and dummer

Last edited:
Unbelievably the council have made more payments to SCUM.

Manchester City Counci Adult Social Care Third party payments to Health Authority 30/03/2021
£11000,00 FC United of Manchester.

Presumably this is for hosting covid activities but the council shouldn't be paying these jokers, instead taking it off the amount they owe and will continue to owe for a long time.

Unbelievably the council have made more payments to SCUM.

Manchester City Counci Adult Social Care Third party payments to Health Authority 30/03/2021
£11000,00 FC United of Manchester.

Presumably this is for hosting covid activities but the council shouldn't be paying these jokers, instead taking it off the amount they owe and will continue to owe for a long time.
Bloody hell I thought that was 11 million instead until I looked closer and 1,100.00

Bloody hell I thought that was 11 million instead until I looked closer and 1,100.00
Reminds me of when I won the Halifax free draw. Each month, there was 1000 prizes of £100 , 100 prizes of £1000 and 3 prizes of £100k on offer. I received a letter saying I had won a prize and I should call at the branch to find out how much and to claim it.

I attended the branch the next morning and the assistant said she was expecting me and took me into the office. She confirmed my ID and said she had to make a phone call to find out how much I won. She rang head office. I could not hear what head office said, but as they spoke she write down the amount, slowly. It was £1 0 0 , 0 0

Ie £100,00 or £100·00 or £100.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.