FC United Thread

One of my rag relatives was on the phone this morning and he honestly stated that he was thinking of supporting this cowboy outfit, when I pointed out to him that to my best recollection he hadn't attended a united game in my memory he just went on about not being able to afford it and that tickets for all games are like wonka tickets.

When challenged about what he wanted to see changed he said nothing about his so called club, he just wanted to see the new money booted out because it wasn't fair. He's a good sort really but common sense flies out of the window when he tries to register the absolute stupidity and hypocrisy of his views concerning anything football.

I went today as a neutral and...yeah. They were not good. Didn't help that Grantham just cockblocked them repeatedly, they were far better defensively, but I lost count of the amount of times they failed to score. They wasted so many chances.

I got chatting to a steward who was very bitter about City. Blamed you for ruining the PL. I pointed out that United had already ruined football, as had Sky. He also complained that none of the City squad are Mancs. Foden does not count as he is from Stockport.

I went today as a neutral and...yeah. They were not good. Didn't help that Grantham just cockblocked them repeatedly, they were far better defensively, but I lost count of the amount of times they failed to score. They wasted so many chances.

I got chatting to a steward who was very bitter about City. Blamed you for ruining the PL. I pointed out that United had already ruined football, as had Sky. He also complained that none of the City squad are Mancs. Foden does not count as he is from Stockport.

You should have asked him how many of the Rag players were born in the borough of Trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.