FC United Thread

got me,its the kind of shit rags said /did during campus and stadium build
Funnily enough a Portsmouth firm had been hired to do some drywalling in Saints training ground and they put Pompey shirts in the wall linings, the idiots posted all over social media that they had done it, the job hadn't been finished so when Southampton FC officials were alerted to it, they made the company strip out all of their work and redo everything haha!

Its turning into a great season for them, out of FA Cup, FA Trophy, Manchester Senior Cup, and in relegation trouble, this new ground is doing great for them.

There's no club in world football that I despise more than FC United and legitimately hope that their stadium falls over and they go bankrupt.

The absolute worst of the worst in terms of football fans. A disgrace to the game

There's no club in world football that I despise more than FC United and legitimately hope that their stadium falls over and they go bankrupt.

The absolute worst of the worst in terms of football fans. A disgrace to the game
I agree.

When they started off, with the principle they had about glazer, I wasn't fussed either way. Since then, their hooligan element, the general bullying tactics of the club, buying every league they've competed in, in fact the whole hypocrisy of everything they said at the outset, and the fact the majority carry on being rag season ticket holders or match goers, they're a bit of a joke.

If there was ever a place for a sink hole in this world, it would be right under their centre circle.

they are now not the main link for the scum to have a 2nd bite Salford city are and will out do FCUM with the backing from the boys of 92 and the media its going down hill fast for FCUM they will need a glazer style buy out to save them from Salford city shadows

but like I said they will both come together to offer a chance of getting league football FCUM have the ground and Salford city have the money. so why not they both want the same thing and see themselves a break away club to united for me it makes sense but them numb nuts don't see it

I agree.

When they started off, with the principle they had about glazer, I wasn't fussed either way. Since then, their hooligan element, the general bullying tactics of the club, buying every league they've competed in, in fact the whole hypocrisy of everything they said at the outset, and the fact the majority carry on being rag season ticket holders or match goers, they're a bit of a joke.

If there was ever a place for a sink hole in this world, it would be right under their centre circle.
And not forgetting their council owned stadium of which they still owe Manchester council 500k (something you wont hear too many of them singing about)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.