FC United Thread

Have to start a new team somewhere else then ? There's been one from Trafford ,sorry Manchester. One from Bury, sorry Manchester. How about one from Greenfield, sorry Manchester ?

My most local game yesterday was Brackley v this lot so I went along and saw FCUM get absolutely smashed by fellow relegation candidates Brackley 4-0... The FCUM fans all seemed very happy clappy and even at 4-0 there were no signs of frustration which was very odd given the complete ineptitude of their side.

This is the first year they've ever struggled in a league and I think this happy clappy attitude will be what holds them back from being a Football League club in the near future. Not many of them seemed too bothered about the football match happening in front of them, more bothered about telling everyone that they're the saviours of football from the Glazers and Sky, then singing United songs about how much they hate City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.