FC United Thread

they are now not the main link for the scum to have a 2nd bite Salford city are and will out do FCUM with the backing from the boys of 92 and the media its going down hill fast for FCUM they will need a glazer style buy out to save them from Salford city shadows

but like I said they will both come together to offer a chance of getting league football FCUM have the ground and Salford city have the money. so why not they both want the same thing and see themselves a break away club to united for me it makes sense but them numb nuts don't see it
FCUM's constitution or whatever it is called prevents the club being in the hands of an individual or group so they can't be taken over by the class of 92 and their partner overseas.
I also can't see Salford relocating to Moston - their more likely location would be (with success) the rugby league ground. Moor Lane is in a very highly sought after area so the land is ripe for flogging to a housing developer.

FCUM's constitution or whatever it is called prevents the club being in the hands of an individual or group so they can't be taken over by the class of 92 and their partner overseas.
I also can't see Salford relocating to Moston - their more likely location would be (with success) the rugby league ground. Moor Lane is in a very highly sought after area so the land is ripe for flogging to a housing developer.

yep the rugby ground would be a good call forgot about that but its a long way from moor lane and the locals
I was watching Salford city last night on the tv and if anybody says (BBC) are not showing favouritism to Salford city I am a dutch man

yep the rugby ground would be a good call forgot about that but its a long way from moor lane and the locals
I was watching Salford city last night on the tv and if anybody says (BBC) are not showing favouritism to Salford city I am a dutch man
Indeed.

Hartlepool were treated like an afterthought. They only spoke to their manager as an afterthought after.

You would be correct. Salford Wankfest AGAIN. Glad FC Bastard Child of Bury are out on their arses. Can you imagine IF they beat Hartlepool and actually get the rags?

Planning update
http://fc-utd.co.uk/m_story.php?story_id=6573

Didn't take long for them to start undoing everything they agreed to in order to get the original application through....
''Supporters may also be aware that we are working to submit an application to amend the current planning condition which prevents us playing home matches when there is an event at Sports City. There is a considerable amount of work being done to assess traffic movement and travel patterns on match days and we hope to be in a position to submit an application early in the New Year''

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a considerable amount of work being done to assess traffic movement and travel patterns on match days
Well the last time our supporters coach headed home down Lightbowne Rd past their shithole it was a very slow crawl up to Victoria Avenue. I could foresee a certain amount of "lively banter" if their lot were in the area at the same time as City.

Well the last time our supporters coach headed home down Lightbowne Rd past their shithole it was a very slow crawl up to Victoria Avenue. I could foresee a certain amount of "lively banter" if their lot were in the area at the same time as City.
The way they're playing the crowd will be about the size for the blazin' squad to take on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.