FC United Thread

Someone needs to write to the council (I'd do it myself but don't have a UK address) using the Freedom Of Information Act and ask:
1. How much money do the Moston Rag Socks owe MCC?
2. When / how often are they expected to make repayments?
3. Are they up to date with repayments?
4. If the answer to Number 3 is no, then why is that the case?
5. If the answer to number 3 is no, what action is being taken (if any) to ensure repayments are being made when scheduled?

Really pissed them off yesterday, I went to stay at my mates in Morpeth and by chance the Newcastle SC had selected the Black Bull in Morpeth as the venue to watch yesterdays game was a joy to see their Fukin faces when the Town had over 30 City Fans all in our new shirts etc rammed into one of its biggest pubs, needless to say none of the shit houses ventured back into Morpeth after their match which sadly they won 1-0

Oof. Only 1,300 on tonight for the game against Worksop who, despite it being a Tues night, would still have been one of the bigger expected away followings this season. Well short of the break even. Oh, and they’re losing 0-1 at HT

EDIT. Final score - lost 1-0.
There’ll have been a lot less than 1390 in there as that includes all season tickets many of which don’t bother turning up. When the official figures come out at the start of next month I bet there We’re around 900 actually there.

It’s ironic that they used to sing about the Etihad being the council house & never full when their council funded ground is constantly at least half empty

Last edited:
There’ll have been a lot less than 1390 in there as that includes all season tickets many of which don’t bother turning up. When the official figures come out at the start of next month I bet there We’re around 900 actually there.

It’s ironic that they used to sing about the Etihad being the council house & never full when their council funded ground is constantly at least half empty

At least we don't owe M.C.C any money, Fact, our owners have put £billions into Manchester.
100% they can not survive much longer, it's gone stale and the habit and interest weaken every week.
The Jim'll Fix It effect at Big Brother and winning the FAcup has put the green and gold scarfs away for now.

Pallet Park of the north could be the new home of ASDA or Park and Ride for City home games

Someone needs to write to the council (I'd do it myself but don't have a UK address) using the Freedom Of Information Act and ask:
1. How much money do the Moston Rag Socks owe MCC?
2. When / how often are they expected to make repayments?
3. Are they up to date with repayments?
4. If the answer to Number 3 is no, then why is that the case?
5. If the answer to number 3 is no, what action is being taken (if any) to ensure repayments are being made when scheduled?
Done ✔️:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.