FC United Thread

their managers position seemed pretty untenable after the interviews the club out out, said his players weren’t good enough & leopards couldn’t change their Spots yet the board have given him a vote of confidence

Attachments

• IMG_8297.jpeg
    IMG_8297.jpeg
    822.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_8298.jpeg
    IMG_8298.jpeg
    726.8 KB · Views: 55
Going back a bit in the thread, but I've had a busy last couple of days. But the above is really worth commenting on. As is the fact that yesterday's crowd, for a 3 pm KO on a Saturday afternoon with decent weather during an international break where no Greater Manchester PL or Football League side was in action, dropped by overe 300 from last season's average. A pleasingly poor effort.

Anyway, the part I've bolded and underlined above really goes to the heart of FCUM. They don't have an identity of their own at all. Who the fuck internationally is interested in a club that is at a level in English football whereby there are 164 clubs in higher divisions than them? To reach out internationally occurs to these grifters purely owing to the supposed Manchester United link, but in no way is that a genuine connection. They're nothing more than a tribute act, and there's no precedent that I'm aware of in football for such a unilaterally created and declared relationship to be taken seriously.

I can imagine that it wouldn't be impossible for City to act in such a way that I'd disown the club - I might well have done so had we joined that proposed European Super League a while back, for instance. But to throw in my lot with a newly created MCFC non-league outfit claiming to embody the spirit of the club? Absolutely no chance. It sould be a pathetic and pale imitation, deserving only of mockery.

Can you imagine if, say, a whole bunch of disgruntled fans were upset with Real Madrid so formed Club de Fútbol Real de Madrid. adopted the same colours, then agreed on a groundshare out in the suburbs, claiming to share the same heart and soul as the main club? They'd just be laughed out of town. What they wouldn't get is a whole load of free publicity from a supine, Man United obsessed press and disgracefully obsequious benevolence from Madrid's local municipal government.

It's laughable that this mob are trying now to develop an identity as a Moston team. Is it any wonder that they're struggling when they've doubled down for years on the Man United tribute angle. Everyone knows that Moston is a pure afterthought, something they're more readily pursuing now out of pure desperation rather than any kind of meaningful commitment? Hopefully they'll get their just deserts before long, even though it'll be nearly a couple of decades late.

A breakaway club formed by angry fans hating the Glazer's ownership at Big Brother
So last season's FA Cup final Involved United and being shown on a Big screen in the ground and tickets sold to both FCUM and United fans, How the Fuck does a breakaway club want to show United and the Glazers on a big screen in their stadium.

No Morals, No shame, No identity, People of Moston hate them, What is the point of it all,

A breakaway club formed by angry fans hating the Glazer's ownership at Big Brother
So last season's FA Cup final Involved United and being shown on a Big screen in the ground and tickets sold to both FCUM and United fans, How the Fuck does a breakaway club want to show United and the Glazers on a big screen in their stadium.

No Morals, No shame, No identity, People of Moston hate them, What is the point of it all,
Desperate for money.

their managers position seemed pretty untenable after the interviews the club out out, said his players weren’t good enough & leopards couldn’t change their Spots yet the board have given him a vote of confidence

Fucking hell they’ve described the vote of confidence like he’s been placed on a performance improvement plan……

May as well have said if he doesn’t win the next 2 he’s toast, but can they afford it?

Bucket collection this week for

Prem league striker
Keeper
Sacked Manager

Don’t worry none of the collected funds would be used to pay back our debts.

May as well have said if he doesn’t win the next 2 he’s toast, but can they afford it?
Two away games this week.
Tuesday night at Warrington Rylands (one place above the Rag Sox on the same points) and at Blyth Spartans Saturday who are 2nd from bottom.
No points from those two games will lead to a right load of rebel yelling from the Splitters fans.

Two away games this week.
Tuesday night at Warrington Rylands (one place above the Rag Sox on the same points) and at Blyth Spartans Saturday who are 2nd from bottom.
No points from those two games will lead to a right load of rebel yelling from the Splitters fans.

How does that work with the budget?

Of all the weird reasons for starting the splitter club if they’d stayed ground sharing at Bury with wank players, in the depths of Saturday football they could stay within budget, refuse sponsors, gate money, Friday / Sunday football for TV.

The questions I’d have asked before giving them land or a loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.