FC United Thread

Two away games this week.
Tuesday night at Warrington Rylands (one place above the Rag Sox on the same points) and at Blyth Spartans Saturday who are 2nd from bottom.
No points from those two games will lead to a right load of rebel yelling from the Splitters fans.

Only one away game, Blythe was postponed as they didn’t get knocked out of their first round of the FA cup so it’s away to rylands then home to Robbie savage’s Macclesfield

Apparently that Reynolds is on over 100k a year in his various roles(not just a manager) and just signed a two year deal( my splitter mate informed me of this) so can the club afford to offload him ? NO. Do the dwindling Splitter unfaithful want him? NO. = Get the popcorn out lads n lasses :)
Stick or Twist ?

Apparently that Reynolds is on over 100k a year in his various roles(not just a manager) and just signed a two year deal( my splitter mate informed me of this) so can the club afford to offload him ? NO. Do the dwindling Splitter unfaithful want him? NO. = Get the popcorn out lads n lasses :)
He was a head teacher at some top school and manager of Bamber Bridge and left both to take over at Pallet Park so yes his wages would be hefty.
They never learn though, do they? If not paying the staff and their mates top rates of pay, now the manager is too.
I bet the next top 5 best paid managers in that league don’t match his when combined together.
It’s ridiculous (or arrogant?) of them to keep thinking they are big time when they are very much small time.

He was a head teacher at some top school and manager of Bamber Bridge and left both to take over at Pallet Park so yes his wages would be hefty.
They never learn though, do they? If not paying the staff and their mates top rates of pay, now the manager is too.
I bet the next top 5 best paid managers in that league don’t match his when combined together.
It’s ridiculous (or arrogant?) of them to keep thinking they are big time when they are very much small time.
Yes, he told me that he had a top job in teaching so his wages would of had to beat that. The board keep getting it so wrong and they still get the begging bowl out. I just think soon enough a lot of the splitters will have had enough of this constant assault on their hard earned and fuck it off. The wages he's on is probably akin to a lesser championship side or div 2 team, they're 7th tier ffs. Champagne tastes, Rola cola money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.