FC United Thread

A nice run in the FA Cup reaching the 3rd round, a couple of games live on TV (which they will wag the finger at with one hand and take the cheque with the other) and drawn away at City / rags / Scousers or Arse and the debt is cleared.
It's the Cup this weekend, I'll just go and check and see who they are playing.....

No laughing at the back please!
Ooh y'are awful..but I like ya!!

All of the original board members are long gone. Most of them resigned once they had been sussed out and their game was up. Jumped before pushed.
A part of me feels for the current board, most likely trying their bloody hardest to keep their heads above the water having had concrete slabs attached to their ankles by the previous incumbents.
I’d imagine it’s easier for you to keep an eye on them, now that you’ve moved closer.

;-)

I think after a hectic and stressful last few weeks, the Rag Socks will be OK this weekend.
I predict they won't lose.
I was correct! I predicted they wouldn't lose and I was right!
The interim managers clearly having a positive effect on the team.

Now lets see how they get on this Tuesday when they actually have to play a game - against table toppers Macclesfield!

I was correct! I predicted they wouldn't lose and I was right!
The interim managers clearly having a positive effect on the team.

Now lets see how they get on this Tuesday when they actually have to play a game - against table toppers Macclesfield!
Interesting that splitters play bottom of the table Matlock town next week, The same Matlock town who won yesterday and could possibly plonk the fuckers on the bottom of the table. Here's hoping..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.