FC United Thread

Yep. Some friends of mine went out of their way to say they were going to the Benfica game, as though to make some better than thou point about their support for United and FC United.
Fucking weird that and I know the city football group is a totally different kettle of fish, but it bemuses me why Melbourne and New York are supported by Blues. I do know it's different to these scummy cunts though and very much just my age and small mindedness.

Yep. Some friends of mine went out of their way to say they were going to the Benfica game, as though to make some better than thou point about their support for United and FC United.
Fucking weird that and I know the city football group is a totally different kettle of fish, but it bemuses me why Melbourne and New York are supported by Blues. I do know it's different to these scummy cunts though and very much just my age and small mindedness.
Are NY and Melbourne supported by Blues? Lived in Boston for 4 years..... New England Revolution for me, couldn't give an FCUK about NYCFC.

On there Twitter fead it says made headline of the local paper ,no mention of the guardian so I posted them a link
3cc6275435e002f8c8b612815f3856c7.jpg
Why would the Middleton Guardian be reporting that the general manager of a football team based in Moston has stepped down? I know the 112 bus from Piccadilly to Middleton passes Pallet Park, but other than that.....

Are NY and Melbourne supported by Blues? Lived in Boston for 4 years..... New England Revolution for me, couldn't give an FCUK about NYCFC.
Not sure of 'supported' is the right word, but a keen interest seems to be shown. I was surprised there was a thread to be honest. I see City as Manchester City with the whole CFG thing a bit plastic and cringe if I'm completely honest. I know that might piss some people off but just my humble opinion.

Football should be about one tean and one team only. Edit. I can see why you might follow the Revolution if you live out there. What got you into man city?

Football should be about one tean and one team only. Edit. I can see why you might follow the Revolution if you live out there. What got you into man city?
Ha ha, I emigrated 5 years ago to Boston from Moston!
So got into the Revs via people I got to know and it was a good substitute for City (actually, the standard of footy was bad, but the tailgate parties pre and post games are legendary) so got into the Revs big style. Now I am in Tampa Bay... will be checking out the Rowdies out of boredom but the Revs are my Yanky team.

Ha ha, I emigrated 5 years ago to Boston from Moston!
So got into the Revs via people I got to know and it was a good substitute for City (actually, the standard of footy was bad, but the tailgate parties pre and post games are legendary) so got into the Revs big style. Now I am in Tampa Bay... will be checking out the Rowdies out of boredom but the Revs are my Yanky team.
Fair fucks to you mate. That's quite a story.

Not sure of 'supported' is the right word, but a keen interest seems to be shown. I was surprised there was a thread to be honest. I see City as Manchester City with the whole CFG thing a bit plastic and cringe if I'm completely honest. I know that might piss some people off but just my humble opinion.

I'm loving the whole CFG thing. Understand it's not everyones cup of tea, but don't see a problem with having teams in different leagues.

Got a non league team I have an interest in as well and see when I can.

Board index » FCUM Fans Forums » Main Forum

What do we THINK DAVID CONN is doing right now?

Page 1of 1
[ 10 posts ]
Subscribe topic | Bookmark topic | Print view | E-mail friendPrevious topic | First unread post | Next topic

DAVID CONN
Hiding under his bed
Fishing
Pretending not to hablo inglese
Inspecting his watch in great detail
ANDY WALKER
You may select 1 option
View results
AuthorMessage
hipple

Post subject: What do we THINK DAVID CONN is doing right now?
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:38 pm

FAN CHAMPION and smiling twitter face DAVID CONN seems VERY quiet about the article in the GRAUNIAD about FC UNITED (WHO HE FUCKING LOVES).

I have to SAY that it seems ODD that he has not had anything to say about it all. As his twitter timeline fills up with FC FANS asking him why he hasn't spotted any of this going on during one of his VISTS to watch FC, what do we think DAVID CONN is doing right now?

Why would the Middleton Guardian be reporting that the general manager of a football team based in Moston has stepped down? I know the 112 bus from Piccadilly to Middleton passes Pallet Park, but other than that.....
There's a few fuckwits scattered across Boarshaw and the Junction they need to pander to, oh and that bunch of cunts in the Crown

Edit: they may or may not be FCUM fans but i doubt those rags dislike their Judas brethren

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.