FCUnited - This City is still ours

Nelson%20Muntz.gif

FCUM are just a bunch of fair weather wankers. Real fans stick with their clubs through thick and thin and don't run off crying because something is happening that they don't like.

The efsee yoonited bollocks has always been about so called loyal rag fans trying to exert influence over trafford united . . . fact is that they've not had influence for some considerable time and that was made clear when the former mr united, Martin Edwards, sold the club to the yanks without any constraint on how the deal would be financed and without any clauses protecting the club from being pawned off like a clap ridden hookers best merkin.
The damage was done by Edwards who's only interest was milking the last ounce of value out of the sale regardless of how damaging it would be . . not by the unethical shites he sold the club to.
Makes me laugh how the rags puff their little chests out and blame the yanks whereas it was their man Edwards who f#cked it up for them.
The yellow and green protest? It's been totally ineffective because merchandising sales have gone up ever since the shitters broke away. . because the buyers live in pakistan, india and china where their support base is.
Ergo; the rags have no power to influenced the american's pawn puppy, the investment continues to drop away and the crowd deficit at the swamp is made up by their flogging tickets at 1 tenth of face value to tourist agents who bus day trip foreigners in by the coach load for the plastic pseudo-disney experience.
It's all going wrong at the swamp and more wrong than they even dare to admit . . . . what a hoot!

the end of March, I was at the fc united meeting on Sat, the contents of which are private but I will share one piece of info for you amusing posters and lurkers on here.

The MCC have until the end of March to produce a much enhanced offer for FC United than that provided by the site at TAL.

If that is not forthcoming then the facts and dates of conversations will be in the public domain-and some people may find that a tad uncomfortable.

Your undiluted hatred is both sad and amusing................carry on.

politico said:
the end of March, I was at the fc united meeting on Sat, the contents of which are private but I will share one piece of info for you amusing posters and lurkers on here.

The MCC have until the end of March to produce a much enhanced offer for FC United than that provided by the site at TAL.

If that is not forthcoming then the facts and dates of conversations will be in the public domain-and some people may find that a tad uncomfortable.

Yeah, your fans.

Stop turning this into something it isn't. You didn't get a government hand out because our offer was better, offered more to the community, and would create more jobs etc.

Don't worry though, you won't exist in 10 years.

politico said:

run along little man and give your head a wobble.

politico said:

Made up bollocks!

politico said:

Is it just me, or is anyone else scared to their very core by that statement?

politico said:

Scary! What next? "we will hold the world to ransom and demand $1,000,000,000...mwhahahahahahahahahaha"

Only a rag could leave his club because of the way its turned into a money making circus and then form another club and yup, turn it into a money making circus......

blueinsa said:
politico said:

Scary! What next? "we will hold the world to ransom and demand $1,000,000,000...mwhahahahahahahahahaha"

Only a rag could leave his club because of the way its turned into a money making circus and then form another club and yup, turn it into a money making circus......

we need frickin lazers to sort this out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.