FCUnited - This City is still ours

fbloke said:
Is it just me that smiles when a rag with a handful of posts uses the word LURKERS about City fans on this thread?

Im a lurker and proud of it...those 11,000 posts were in my spare time ;)

politico said:
the end of March, I was at the fc united meeting on Sat, the contents of which are private but I will share one piece of info for you amusing posters and LURKERS on here.

From someone who's post count shows he's been lurking here on BM since 2008....rags and hypocrisy goes hand in hand as ever.

NB, Bury. You are from Bury. Not Manchester.

politico said:
the end of March, I was at the fc united meeting on Sat, the contents of which are private but I will share one piece of info for you amusing posters and lurkers on here.

The MCC have until the end of March to produce a much enhanced offer for FC United than that provided by the site at TAL.

If that is not forthcoming then the facts and dates of conversations will be in the public domain-and some people may find that a tad uncomfortable.

Your undiluted hatred is both sad and amusing................carry on.

No one gives a shiny shit about your tin pot club of bandwagon jumpers. The fact that you've got your knickers in a twist over this is very amusing though.

They should go and ground share with Orient in Essex!

Easier for their fans as well ;-)

politico said:
the end of March, I was at the fc united meeting on Sat, the contents of which are private but I will share one piece of info for you amusing posters and lurkers on here.

The MCC have until the end of March to produce a much enhanced offer for FC United than that provided by the site at TAL.

If that is not forthcoming then the facts and dates of conversations will be in the public domain-and some people may find that a tad uncomfortable.

Your undiluted hatred is both sad and amusing................carry on.

This is toooooooo funny.... I can hardly wait, I might even visit redtissue or ragcafe to snigger at the latest delusion amongst a catalogue of absolute corkers they're amassing.

Hey Baby, anyone know what "Mini me"'s username is?

lloydie said:
This is toooooooo funny.... I can hardly wait, I might even visit redtissue or ragcafe to snigger at the latest delusion amongst a catalogue of absolute corkers they're amassing.

Hey Baby, anyone know what "Mini me"'s username is?

I tried to find a fcum forum but all they talk about is united. You'd think a breakaway club would be more interested in themselves instead of obsessing over the club they say betrayed them.
Their match day forum has 7 topics and their untied forum has 1916. It's easy to see where their loyalties lie, the emphasis on 'lie'. These twats couldn't lie straight in bed.

Chuckle twat to be guest celeb fan at their next home game, decked out in his finest matalan black and giddily singing ikkle ciddy songs!

Cunts all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.