FCUnited - This City is still ours

brilliant, we announce we are helping to redevelop east manchester and provide 3000 new jobs same time as their "community plans" go up in smoke

red scum kicked in the teeth again brilliant - maybe they will now give back all their sky money from the rochdale game if ten acres lane has been shelved ???

this is how it feels to be fc
this is how it feels to be broke
this is how it feels when your new ground's
gone up in smoke

wearethesouthstand said:
brilliant, we announce we are helping to redevelop east manchester and provide 3000 new jobs same time as their "community plans" go up in smoke

red scum kicked in the teeth again brilliant - maybe they will now give back all their sky money from the rochdale game if ten acres lane has been shelved ???

this is how it feels to be fc
this is how it feels to be broke
this is how it feels when your new ground's
gone up in smoke

Beautiful!

Imagine that eh, FC scum of Bury helping themselves to Murdochs sky money....who would have thought it?

inbetween said:
FCUM is just one big whipround, they don't even pay their matchday staff FFS! They turn up to games in their United/Green and Gold shirts and now expect the government to stump up some money to build a ground, then having the cheek to coin "For the Community", the Council has obviously seen that City are offering to create thousands of jobs whereas FCUM has offered nothing but to take from the council coffers for their own needs. Take your community and fk off back to Bury.
The nation owes us ! They´re beginning to sound like scousers! - they´ll love that!<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:05 am --<br /><br />
LongsightM13 said:
Manchester City. Swatting flies since 2008....

You have to say the Sheikh, Kaldoun and Cook have played an absolute blinder here.
To paraphrase a certain song formerly popular with cretins, many of whom will only now be taking their heads out of the sand and realising the sheer scale of what is coming,....
"HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS, HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS,
SHEIKH MANSOUR, HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS"

That is brilliant and we should sing it loud and proud as a pradoxical response to the unabashed, unbridled arrogance it represents

politico said:
the end of March, I was at the fc united meeting on Sat, the contents of which are private but I will share one piece of info for you amusing posters and lurkers on here.

The MCC have until the end of March to produce a much enhanced offer for FC United than that provided by the site at TAL.

If that is not forthcoming then the facts and dates of conversations will be in the public domain-and some people may find that a tad uncomfortable.

Your undiluted hatred is both sad and amusing................carry on.

We will carry on...unfortunately its seems you wont.

RBmk2 said:
politico said:
Having read through a lot of info this is how it works and all fans should be aware.

The owners of City know that under UEFA RULES in a couple of years they will not be able to spend more than they can earn.

So in order to maximise revenue they are buying cheap land with a Metro going through it (paid for by all of us) to build Sports, leisure and retail on a huge scale. As they will be a major part of the consortium they will eventually reap the dividend from all this. Naming rights etc etc

This will mean they are able to keep on spending big lumps as they will be earning big lumps from new east Manchester

It states in the MEN article that City have the Say on development in the area-and a map on here shows the TAL site within it, so it must come as no surprise that they don't want a fly in the ointment that is FC United. Besides the demographics will change and they don't want a fan owned club that is red on the doorstep.

locals in Newton Heath have invested in the FC COMMUNITY SHARES and will be surprised this morning that they have become part of Blue Masterplan.

The money being invested is in the hands of a rich elite who have no democratic legitimacy, and if what is happening throughout the Middle East were replicated in Abu Dhabi then this project could come to a grinding halt and leave MCC with an Ostrich size piece of egg on their face.

Interesting times as ever-but this affects both MCFC,FCUM directly and MUFC indirectly ****

What the fuck has it got to do with MUFC seeing as they're within the boundaries of Trafford borough council?

And why should "FC self-indulgent wank" be immune from the cuts when childrens centres,libraries,swimming pools,youth centres are being closed?

FC United is a rag joke-always has been,always will be.

A silly "protest" movement by a bunch of "look at me" ship jumpers...a collection of fair-weather clowns,rag shirt wearing ex-hoolies singing "Cantona" songs....a vehicle for the self-indulgent...created in order to be able to bring their "safety in numbers" and "we do what we want" playground bullying philosophy to the lower leagues...lanced and removed for good.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Superbly put, if I may be so bold.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:30 am --<br /><br />
politico said:
the end of March, I was at the fc united meeting on Sat, the contents of which are private but I will share one piece of info for you amusing posters and lurkers on here.

The MCC have until the end of March to produce a much enhanced offer for FC United than that provided by the site at TAL.

If that is not forthcoming then the facts and dates of conversations will be in the public domain-and some people may find that a tad uncomfortable.

I have been to a couple of FCUM games, and all I've heard is 90 minutes of undiluted hatred aimed at City (Why?) and urging the death of Glazer (not so sensitive about deaths in this case!).

You are a club built on hatred.

Haters gonna hate...

politico said:

Yes, I'm sure they'll all be desperately uncomfortable when it emerges that they canned spending £650K of public money to tart up a leisure centre and provide a couple of football pitches in an area which is about to see the biggest private investment in sports facilities Europe has ever seen.

Your capacity for self-mythology and delusion is totally fucking laughable.........carry on (if you can with your head wedged so firmly up your arse).

Is it just me that smiles when a rag with a handful of posts uses the word LURKERS about City fans on this thread?

samharris said:
politico said:

We will carry on...unfortunately its seems you wont.

Brilliant!!

You have to laugh at their website that cries with so much Mancunian pride "take us home".

Very thoughtful of them to make that same message available to all their Mancunian fans in about 12 different languages at the bottom pmsl.

Bunch of fucking clowns!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.