FCUnited - This City is still ours

stony said:
lloydie said:
This is toooooooo funny.... I can hardly wait, I might even visit redtissue or ragcafe to snigger at the latest delusion amongst a catalogue of absolute corkers they're amassing.

Hey Baby, anyone know what "Mini me"'s username is?

I tried to find a fcum forum but all they talk about is united. You'd think a breakaway club would be more interested in themselves instead of obsessing over the club they say betrayed them.
Their match day forum has 7 topics and their untied forum has 1916. It's easy to see where their loyalties lie, the emphasis on 'lie'. These twats couldn't lie straight in bed.

lol, looked at that forum but wasn't going to register, you can, however, look at their member list and the first page shows locations ........3 manchester, 17 non manchester (including 3 in stockport)

lloydie said:
stony said:
I tried to find a fcum forum but all they talk about is united. You'd think a breakaway club would be more interested in themselves instead of obsessing over the club they say betrayed them.
Their match day forum has 7 topics and their untied forum has 1916. It's easy to see where their loyalties lie, the emphasis on 'lie'. These twats couldn't lie straight in bed.

lol, looked at that forum but wasn't going to register, you can, however, look at their member list and the first page shows locations ........3 manchester, 17 non manchester (including 3 in stockport)

FC United of anywhere but Manchester

Phill said:
The nearest pub to TAL is called 'The Kippax' on Grimshaw Lane!
Would live to have seen the fuckers having to drink in there!!

Their mob would have steamed in and taken it over mate, never fear and re named it "Essex pride"

It was interesting that they agreed to change the Rochdale game so they could get the tv cash,i thought they were against changing games to suit tv.
The board was split on the vote so some of the board must have been unhappy the team they support part time is becoming like the 1 they still have a season ticket for,ycmiu.

bluemanc said:
It was interesting that they agreed to change the Rochdale game so they could get the tv cash,i thought they were against changing games to suit tv.
The board was split on the vote so some of the board must have been unhappy the team they support part time is becoming like the 1 they still have a season ticket for,ycmiu.

They actually had a vote and voted to take the money.

Which is a bit strange seeing as the club was founded on the principle of them never having to sell out for commercial gain!

Hypocrites... the fuckin' lot of 'em!

politico said:
Having read through a lot of info this is how it works and all fans should be aware.

The owners of City know that under UEFA RULES in a couple of years they will not be able to spend more than they can earn.

So in order to maximise revenue they are buying cheap land with a Metro going through it (paid for by all of us) to build Sports, leisure and retail on a huge scale. As they will be a major part of the consortium they will eventually reap the dividend from all this. Naming rights etc etc

This will mean they are able to keep on spending big lumps as they will be earning big lumps from new east Manchester

It states in the MEN article that City have the Say on development in the area-and a map on here shows the TAL site within it, so it must come as no surprise that they don't want a fly in the ointment that is FC United. Besides the demographics will change and they don't want a fan owned club that is red on the doorstep.

locals in Newton Heath have invested in the FC COMMUNITY SHARES and will be surprised this morning that they have become part of Blue Masterplan.

The money being invested is in the hands of a rich elite who have no democratic legitimacy, and if what is happening throughout the Middle East were replicated in Abu Dhabi then this project could come to a grinding halt and leave MCC with an Ostrich size piece of egg on their face.

Interesting times as ever-but this affects both MCFC,FCUM directly and MUFC indirectly ****

PMSL at that ...

From the little that I've heard and read, the Middle East problem is global and one major factor is the rising price of food.

The government of Abu Dhabi has a strategy to develop itself as a cultural gateway between the Eastern and Western Hemispheres ...

See here: -

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/27/arts/design/27museums.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/27/arts/ ... seums.html</a>

The same government developed the Formula 1 circuit at Yas Marina.

In other words, they're here to stay and there's nothing UEFA can do to change it :)

politico said:
the end of March, I was at the fc united meeting on Sat, the contents of which are private but I will share one piece of info for you amusing posters and lurkers on here.

The MCC have until the end of March to produce a much enhanced offer for FC United than that provided by the site at TAL.

If that is not forthcoming then the facts and dates of conversations will be in the public domain-and some people may find that a tad uncomfortable.

Your undiluted hatred is both sad and amusing................carry on.
Come on, own up. This is got to be a blue on a wind up, surely?
Nobody, even a rag, is this pathetic.
A 'member' of a potless club made up of bandwagon jumping, cowardly traitors who have no loyalty or shame, and with a track record for running away when the going gets tough, trying to threaten one of the richest and most powerful and influential men on the planet.
Bwaaahhaaahaaa!!!! Just listen to yourself, man! You are ridiculous! A buffoon and a nincompoop.
Pure comedy gold. Politico the 'menacing' FC Hypocrite spokesman is the gift that keeps on giving.
Check his posts. In the Vegas thread he says "This means war". I'm not even joking, he actually says that.
As for the other snide rag gobshite on this thread, 'friend', care to expand on your contribution?

LongsightM13 said:
politico said:
the end of March, I was at the fc united meeting on Sat, the contents of which are private but I will share one piece of info for you amusing posters and lurkers on here.

The MCC have until the end of March to produce a much enhanced offer for FC United than that provided by the site at TAL.

If that is not forthcoming then the facts and dates of conversations will be in the public domain-and some people may find that a tad uncomfortable.

Your undiluted hatred is both sad and amusing................carry on.
Come on, own up. This is got to be a blue on a wind up, surely?
Nobody, even a rag, is this pathetic.
A 'member' of a potless club made up of bandwagon jumping, cowardly traitors who have no loyalty or shame, and with a track record for running away when the going gets tough, trying to threaten one of the richest and most powerful and influential men on the planet.
Bwaaahhaaahaaa!!!! Just listen to yourself, man! You are ridiculous! A buffoon and a nincompoop.
Pure comedy gold. Politico the 'menacing' FC Hypocrite spokesman is the gift that keeps on giving.
Check his posts. In the Vegas thread he says "This means war". I'm not even joking, he actually says that.
As for the other snide rag gobshite on this thread, 'friend', care to expand on your contribution?

Absolutely.
As Dyed Petya has said eralier in the thread,these people actually believe that anyone outside their lttle group gives a flying one about anything they say.
They are so utterly self obsessed with themselves and their "importance" that they totally forget that they are a struggling non-league club in every way except mindset.

Champagne ambitions on beer wages.

No ground of their own.
No money.
Tiny fanbase.

So WHY oh WHY do they still believe that they are somehow "different" or more deserving than other outfits like Curzon Ashton or Maine rd?

Simple...because they inherit and transfer all their arrogance,conceit and "entitlement" from their bigger brother..it's in the DNA.
Another platform from which to try and bully,intimidate and influence.
It's just the surroundings that are different.

We do what we want......or if we can't,then we cry like babies and disclose the contents of the conversations to anyone who'll listen....nice.

The entire "united" ethos....Summed up in their own words.

Perhaps we should ask for a public referendum on the issue?

I am no longer a resident of Manchester and so do not have a right to vote on this one, but here is the question I believe is a far approximation of the one that needs to be answered by the resident of Manchester.

"Do you, as a resident of an area under the control of Manchester City Council (MCC), believe that tax payer generated funds should be provided to support the development of the infrastructure of FC United of Manchester?

Please Note -

This use of funds would be an exclusive one, and a similar offer could not be made to any other sporting association or club which is based within the geographical area of MCC.

It must be understood that this provision of funds would also be taken from the general budget allowance available to MCC and will directly and negatively impact the quality of provision of Libraries, Youth Service, Swimming Baths and Sports Centres, Charitable Works, Schools, Refuse Collection and Special Needs Transport."

If you are non-resident of MCC your views and opinions are NOT sought or welcomed.

If you are a member of the committee of FCUM and NOT a resident of MCC likewise your views and opinions are NOT sought and as part fo this referendum have no value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.