February 24th is going to be a very very difficult day !

I'm all a bit uneasy with the rags preferring us, I have very very few rag acquaintances & none who actually go.

Is it just the plastics who'd like us to win it or are matchgoers of that thought as well?

I'm all a bit uneasy with the rags preferring us, I have very very few rag acquaintances & none who actually go.

Is it just the plastics who'd like us to win it or are matchgoers of that thought as well?

Yes a few match goers want us to win too, there reasoning is not just cos it's Liverpool it's cos Liverpool have won the league 18 times and utd 20 , so if Liverpool win this they will be a lot closer to there league title total, so could overtake them one day. Which I can understand why they want us to win.

We have a lot of catching up to do , but we will get there one day !

Feck the scum, always !!!!

The league can be won at anytime, best of luck to whoever wins. The scum have no significance to the title nor should they have an impact on it like they are somehow relevant in the modern game. i always hope the scum lose, everyday!!

Are you telling me that if we go into that day level on points, and a Liverpool win puts them 3 ahead, you will still be pleased with the result?

Yes, the league will still not be over.

a draws fine, i m happier with a draw. i d rather the scum played no part in title for chasing teams either.
Embarrassing.

Ali, I think that what Dave is trying to point out is that the points might well prove decisive. Were the title race to end with Liverpool snatching it by a point, would you still be happy with a draw there, or a United win?

We don't know what might unfold over the next few months, but if either team wins the title, it'll likely be by a hair. This match is crucial. Not only for the points, but the momentum. If Liverpool lose their game in hand and come out of Old Trafford pointless, they'll be chasing City instead of the other way around for the rest of the reason. That is where the pressure might make them crumble.

Surely no one in their right mind wants anything other than a United win on the 24th?!

Surely no one in their right mind wants anything other than a United win on the 24th?!

Agree - first time ever I will want them to win a game. There is sort of consolation in knowing that the only significance of that game is the title race and they might win a game but we stand to gain so much more than them from that 1 result.

Ali, I think that what Dave is trying to point out is that the points might well prove decisive. Were the title race to end with Liverpool snatching it by a point, would you still be happy with a draw there, or a United win?

We don't know what might unfold over the next few months, but if either team wins the title, it'll likely be by a hair. This match is crucial. Not only for the points, but the momentum. If Liverpool lose their game in hand and come out of Old Trafford pointless, they'll be chasing City instead of the other way around for the rest of the reason. That is where the pressure might make them crumble.

Thanks for translating the English transcript for me mr feeny. can I call on you to re read posts for me again in the future like??

My point is that game will not be all that huge, as point s will be dropped in other games. If people want to get horny for no reason at all, that is their own problem.

Thanks for translating the English transcript for me mr feeny. can I call on you to re read posts for me again in the future like??

My point is that game will not be all that huge, as point s will be dropped in other games. If people want to get horny for no reason at all, that is their own problem.

I'm not sure you're getting what he's saying. It this is your response, then you're not quite getting the point he and everyone are making. Points will be dropped the rest of the way. We know that. But if Liverpool end up winning the title by 1-3 points, then a United win here will have proved decisive. That's what Dave was trying to explain to you.

I'm also not sure what you mean by that "horny" comment. You and I must different definitions of what that word means.

I'm not sure you're getting what he's saying. It this is your response, then you're not quite getting the point he and everyone are making.
Points will be dropped the rest of the way. We know that. But if Liverpool end up winning the title by 1-3 points, then a United win here will have proved decisive. That's what Dave was trying to explain to you.

oh i do understand that, what you dont understand is i dont give a fuck about a hypothetical senario which may or may not come to fruit. i may have a different opinion,in time if it s happens but i wont get upset over something that might happen. Then call me out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.