Fellaini unrepentant

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/s3QKo4UcuR8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/s3QKo4UcuR8</a>

This video is typical of the man.

Ducado said:
You could not make it up

Marouane Fellaini has described his forearm smash on Pablo Zabaleta as an accident and claimed it was jaw to elbow, rather than the other way round.

Fellaini caused uproar in the Manchester derby at Old Trafford when he swung an elbow into the side of Zabaleta's face and flattened the City right-back.

After seeing referee Michael Oliver settle for a booking, despairing Sky Sports pundit Graeme Souness said 'what do you have to do to get a red card these days?' while even former United midfielder Paul Scholes admitted Fellaini had given Zabaleta 'a proper bang.'

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2590183/Marouane-Fellaini-claims-Pablo-Zabaleta-walked-elbow.html#ixzz2x738jMVS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2x738jMVS</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Fookin joke that

No further ban then???

Let's just say this was Mario (ala Spurs during title winning season etc)
Wonder what would have happened...Utter shithouses are the FA

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
No further ban then???

Let's just say this was Mario (ala Spurs during title winning season etc)
Wonder what would have happened...Utter shithouses are the FA

Did you actually expect them to do anything ? It isn't about protecting Fellaini or the rags either.
Oliver was stood five yards away, looking directly at it. They can't use the excuse that he didn't see it properly, when the camera has him stood five yards away looking intently at them. If the FA takes further action, they are saying one of their referees isn't fit for purpose. The FA are a bunch of gutless cowards, they would never admit to something like that.

I reckon the FA have got this right. If they ban him, it makes him unavailable for 3 matches which, in fact, will be doing the Utd shithouses a favour. Such an utter shite player should be available to play for that shower of wank stains every week. Utd are weaker with him, not without him.

That said, I'd be very happy to see him get his leg snapped this weekend and never play again.

Sigh said:
The way he uses his leg, drives it forward and down toward Pablo is quite fascinating...it's not just his forearm it's his entire body-weight through his forearm, and just around under the jaw-line. Fucking really dangerous.

Where is inspector knacker? This is beyond implied consent. Why hasn't he been charged?
Echoes my sentiments. I thought it was a dirty as fuck challenge that should be punished, never mind all that " the referee saw it" bollocks.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Fellaini caused uproar in the Manchester derby at Old Trafford when he swung an elbow into the side of Zabaleta's face and flattened the City right-back.

He didn't evenn swing his elbow. He held his forearm up rigidly and threw his weight behind it at the moment Zaba would have bodychecked him. It was a dirty snide thing to do and would surely be considered abh off the field?
Fallaini-foul.gif

Look at the cunts facial expression, it's deliberate andf timed to hit Pablo in the face.
Pablo doesn't even see it coming, he's got his eye on the ball. I'm amazed it didn't spark him out.
I hope he gets kidney stones, aloepaecia, and falls off a ladder snapping his ankles in half. the dick

Ducado said:
You could not make it up

Marouane Fellaini has described his forearm smash on Pablo Zabaleta as an accident and claimed it was jaw to elbow, rather than the other way round.

After seeing referee Michael Oliver settle for a booking, despairing Sky Sports pundit Graeme Souness said 'what do you have to do to get a red card these days?' while even former United midfielder Paul Scholes admitted Fellaini had given Zabaleta 'a proper bang.'

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2590183/Marouane-Fellaini-claims-Pablo-Zabaleta-walked-elbow.html#ixzz2x738jMVS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2x738jMVS</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

His comments take me back a long time when I used to play in the Manchester Wednesday League. In a top of the table clash a brute of a centre half head butted me in the mouth and knocked me out. He claimed to the referee,according to my team mates, that the teeth marks on his forehead were due to me biting him !!!

jimharri said:
john@staustell said:
BlueTony said:
Really Ducado? There have been so many shit signings on the dark side Djemba Djemba, Kleberson, Veron (when he was there, seemed to improve after but simply was not worth the money they paid) Macheda the new George best (not fit to lace his drinks) and my own personal favourite the comedy gold goalkeeper that was Massimo Taibi £4.5 million just for that moment, still it made me laugh.

Ted Macdougall anyone? Ian Storey-Moore?
Garry Birtles? Ralph "Ralphie" Milne? Jordi Cruyff? Bebe?

I was going to include Gary Birtles in my list of shit signings but I remember him as a good goal scorer from midfield for Forest a la Frank Lampard bu8t not as good. Unfortunately utd played him out of position and IIRC the first goal he managed to score for them at sold Trafford the camera man was off sick and it was not even recorded (or was that just a vicious, but funny, rumour put about by us).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.