Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie to retire...

Mourinho is nailed on for Chelsea in my opinion, I don't see him at the rags. Now I really want to know if the old pisscan will retire, as a manager he's had amazing success no doubt, but is an awful human being who I cannot stand even looking at, and I cannot wait for the day he retires to be honest.

I'm not convinced the old pisscan is ready to retire. I'll believe it when I see it.

all adds up for me. Mourinho guest of honour a few months back at the swamp, him not saying where hes off in the summer, holding back for a long time whilst dropping vague clues, saying he wants to go back to england where he is loved. I cant see ferguson retiring on the basis that they've got david moyes to take over.....

I don't want him to go yet, I want him to do a Wenger and go years without winning anything, while having to watch us take over, while in an ideal world, winning more European Cups in a few years than he managed in 26.

I want this year's title to be his last ever trophy and for him to go on for at least another 5 years, trying and failing to stop us and getting further and further away each year. It would be fantastic if he had to retire knowing we'd overtaken them and there he nothing he could do, he would absolutely hate to go out on such a bad note after all the success he's had. If he doesn't go now he's taking a serious gamble as that situation could very easily occur.

oakiecokie said:
kippaxking79 said:
If he retires is it Jelly & Ice cream or is that staying in the fridge for now?

No its only for when he snuffs it.

I would wait until the stake has been firmly hammered into his heart!

Ric said:
I'm not convinced the old pisscan is ready to retire. I'll believe it when I see it.
Me neither smacks of PR to distract from their current form.

Jaeger and cocaine anyone?

My 9 year old learned this on the train from Wembley to Euston after the semi, his mums not happy as he cant stop singing it.....and it wasn't from me!

jrb said:
Said it all along, if he made it 20 and won the title back from us, he would go on that high note. Obviously the icing on the cake would have been a 3rd CL trophy. He can thank Jose and Ronaldo for that.

As for their next manager. Moyes? No chance. Klopp? Outside shot. Jose? If I was a betting man. However, Madrid have put a £35mill buyout clause in his contract. Apparently that is holding up his return to Chelsea according to the BBC, id true.

The rags must be shitting it. Only Jose will do for them. Who else is there?

PS. Dean Saunders has been seen at OT tonight.

Never mind Mourinho, Mancini is the one they really would like

[bigimg]http://i50.tinypic.com/bexy7k.jpg[/bigimg]

It wouldn’t surprise me if he goes now – he’s got title number 20 but what next? Whatever rubbish the British press spout that side isn’t good enough to bring him another European Cup and will need major rebuilding sooner rather than later to keep at the top of the domestic game and I doubt Ferguson has the timeor the money to do it. The Van Persie signing reeked of short term desperation - £24 million for a 29 year old on huge wages and a long term contract; there’s no way he’d have done that a few years ago but there is no way he’d want to bow out having been decisively overtaken by us so a man to give him a one season boost to let him go at the top explains it. I’m not counting any chickens to he’s out of the door but this story may very well have legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.