Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie to retire...

I won't believe it until I hear it from the old pissy **** himself. His father was dead within a year of retiring from cancer so I would imagine that drives him on.

It will be a grand day when he goes.

On another note my Facebook is plastered with begging messages to Mourinho from desperate rats. God I hope they end up with Moyes.

m7mcfc said:
4/9 on he wont be manager next year 9/5 he will only Bwin bookmakers have a book open on oddschecker at the moment.

Those are pretty interesting odds. I would stick money on him being here next season tbh.

Said it all along, if he made it 20 and won the title back from us, he would go on that high note. Obviously the icing on the cake would have been a 3rd CL trophy. He can thank Jose and Ronaldo for that.

As for their next manager. Moyes? No chance. Klopp? Outside shot. Jose? If I was a betting man. However, Madrid have put a £35mill buyout clause in his contract. Apparently that is holding up his return to Chelsea according to the BBC, id true.

The rags must be shitting it. Only Jose will do for them. Who else is there?

PS. Dean Saunders has been seen at OT tonight.

We should have gone all out to win this title again this year just to keep the fucker hanging on in there. Now he goes out on a high when instead he should have been left hanging on to the ropes.

SWP's back said:
mancunial said:
He won't retire he's to fkn tight, when he does moyse is bang on, if anyone thinks moyse won't do well then your just Hoping and wishing. He will get them well motivated.
He may well get them motivated but he's not a patch on Ferguson.

yep the reffs are not scared of moyse. that's the difference

jrb said:
Said it all along, if he made it 20 and won the title back from us, he would go on that high note. Obviously the icing on the cake would have been a 3rd CL trophy. He can thank Jose and Ronaldo for that.

As for their next manager. Moyes? No chance. Klopp? Outside shot. Jose? If I was a betting man. However, Madrid have put a £35mill buyout clause in his contract. Apparently that is holding up his return to Chelsea according to the BBC, id true.

Well there's always Pellegrini...

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
Got in from the match and seen facebook and twitter flooded with these rumors and in denial reds. Why do i see this same scenario happening in another 3 years?

I'll believe it when i see it, sky have not said anything either. It will be a very releving feeling but how weird will it feel with fergie not being around?

The honest answer despite all the hatred from some people and the way he goes about things regarding football, the league will be a little bit poorer without him in it.

There's no denying the impact he's had on the game in this country over the past 20 years. I'd even go so far as to say without the impact he's made with united at the start of the premiership era and over the following years, without that and the success,growth,popularity and revenues of that club, if it didn't happen as it did what with the timing of skys gamble that it would pay off then without all this falling into place we probably wouldn't be in the position we are now.

I'm sure he knows that though and it gives him a little smile as he nods off to sleep.

jrb said:

Never mind Mourinho, Mancini is the one they really would like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.