Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fergie retiring

warringtonblue said:
Aparantly the club need to respond to speculation because it could adversely effect share prices, stock market rules.

Damn Shame

Re: Slurgie to retire...

He won't retire he's to fkn tight, when he does moyse is bang on, if anyone thinks moyse won't do well then your just Hoping and wishing. He will get them well motivated.

warringtonblue said:
Aparantly the club need to respond to speculation because it could adversely effect share prices, stock market rules.

It'll have to be announced to the stock market first because they floated the company.

mancunial said:
He won't retire he's to fkn tight, when he does moyse is bang on, if anyone thinks moyse won't do well then your just Hoping and wishing. He will get them well motivated.
He may well get them motivated but he's not a patch on Ferguson.

I hope it's true, I am interested to see whether it's just him that is keeping them where they are or whether it's something else. Would be so ridiculously weird without him being on the opposite touchline vs United. However, cannot see it being true. Probably just mind games or attention seeking. Can't work out whether it's good news or bad news?

We'll find out tomorrow or Thursday, can see him doing it vs Swansea on the microphone though...

Blue Tooth said:
warringtonblue said:

It'll have to be announced to the stock market first because they floated the company.

Yeah, but I guess it doesnt open again in New York till 1 or 2 pm tomorrow - uk time - , so maybe just before then

I remember watching Ferguson and Mourinho's public display of affection in the Champions League last 16 match, and it didn't sit right to me. There was also an article about Bobby Charlton in the Sun a couple of weeks ago, saying how he was dreading Ferguson's retirement (could he have known something we don't?), then Mourinho's 'go where the people love me' speech after getting knocked out by Dortmund. Could they have made some kind of deal back in March, during/after the Real-United games, and was Mourinho really talking about going to OT, yet everyone thought he meant Chelsea?

i want him to stay, next season we're taking back what is rightfully ours and i want his old ass to be in charge when we do it.

Unknown_Genius said:
I remember watching Ferguson and Mourinho's public display of affection in the Champions League last 16 match, and it didn't sit right to me. There was also an article about Bobby Charlton in the Sun a couple of weeks ago, saying how he was dreading Ferguson's retirement (could he have known something we don't?), then Mourinho's 'go where the people love me' speech after getting knocked out by Dortmund. Could they have made some kind of deal back in March, during/after the Real-United games, and was Mourinho really talking about going to OT, yet everyone thought he meant Chelsea?

Unless they can find the money, Chelsea is more likely as Mourinho will still cost a lot of money and Real will not want to lose any cash. His arse kissing was more down to the fact he knew it was Ferguson's last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.