Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie to retire?

This has been timed to so they can poach mouriniho away fron chelsea
Fucking scum they are

All it means is that he won't be pickin' the Rags' starters! I can't see someone like the old UrineContainer retiring from football - he'll be on me screen an' in me lounge more than he is now! Jeez, where's the remote. Note on shopping list: stock up with AA batteries!

Nice to know that he got a good stuffin' at the last derby he managed at The Swamp! Fitting finale! Not in his fuckin' lifetime!

TGR said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I did drop you all a very big hint about this a couple of weeks ago based on something I'd been told.

Prestwich_Blue on Apr 26th said:
3) That some of the papers have been told that Baconface is retiring (although that will be strictly embargoed). They will certainly not get the same deference from the media after he goes and there's probably going to be a shit-storm heading their way then. I've noticed that there have been a few stories recently in some outlets which have been quite disrespectful so this could be part of that.

Also I couldn't believe how quiet the media were after their title win, which makes me suspicious that their PR team are keeping their powder dry for something even bigger.

What better time to announce his retirement than less than 24 hours after we (hopefully) lift the FA Cup and they get presented with the PL trophy? This should guarantee a great turn out for the rags parade.

PB Tell us more...
Got the timing wrong but clearly someone spoke out of turn yesterday and forced their hand.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Paddy Crerand is nearly crying on 5 live - it's fucking hysterical.
Folk from Aberdeen and Cornwall saying it's the end of the club they have faithfully followed all over England and Europe on Sky for years.
Almost as funny as listening to Irani being dismantled on Talkshite.

At times like this i wish i had a radio at work and could listen. When he retires it will be bigger bollocks that thatchers passing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.