Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie to retire?

Callers on 5 live nearly crying, they know that this is IT.

YCMIU. - clayton blackmore on sky "he turned utd round without spending a lot of money at the tim". Rewriting history already.

Mike Wedderburn - obviously delighted

Ferguson retired - OFFICAL

Sky sports news confirmed he will leave at the end of the season

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.skysports.com/article/sports//8698530" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.skysports.com/article/sports//8698530</a>

Get in!

Mike wedderburn,just said"I've got a statement that I'm gonna read,bear with me because it's lengthy,but it's worth it"...big smile on his face.........priceless.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an indictment of the modern game, that an English football team can't comment on the impending retirement of their most successful manager until they have made a formal announcement to the New York Stock Exchange.

Jokers.

in other news

JELLY AND ICE CREAM
PAPER HATS
BOUNCY CASTLES
TAIL ON DONKEY

I cant wait for the 'devine right' brigade next season now. The first hint of trouble, the first little whiff and something going wrong it'll be cockerneys gallore on the phone-ins after the new managers heads, bring back Fergie campaigns, lets see how the fabled stability and 'we dont sack our managers' goes now. A string of managers are too follow.

It's finally over, they are royally fucked. They have a squad of average players who look good in the system of (and i hate to say it) the greatest manager of an era. He rings the neck of that team and has done for that last 5/6 seasons. As soon as a new man comes in and tries to implement his way of playing its going to fucking fall apart billy big time... i can not wait.

27 seconds before they wheeled out 'the rapist' (allegedly) on sky....must have trodden over 'little Lou' to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.