Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ferguson retired - OFFICAL

Mourinho with Moyes as number two with the intention of Moyes becoming number 1 when Mourinho sacks United off for the Bundesliga?

Benitez?

Klopp?

Just straight in with Moyes?

Mancini?

Pulis?

Allardyce?

Re: Slurgie to retire?

I remember a few weeks ago when there was speculation about Rooney maybe leaving.

He said something like "I won't be selling him at the end of the season I can guarantee you that".

I wondered if it was a hint to the fact that he's going.

Re: Slurgie to retire? ** Confirmed Retired**

inbetween said:
Paves the way for Mourinho now, which is worrying because tactically speaking he's a far better manager

Is he gonna get a 100m in transfer money?

inbetween said:
Paves the way for Mourinho now, which is worrying because tactically speaking he's a far better manager
He's just gone odds on fav with a few bookies as money is piling in on him..

We are gonna have wall to wall, station to station, planet to planet coverage! I suspect that the Cup Final will have ONE column inch in the Sunday papers.

Are MANUreFC petitioning the Vatican with the number of miracles he has performed on a shoestring? He'll be the new Mother Theresa before the week's out!

Director and Ambassador. Ambassador? Free-loading, gravy train, arse-occupying first class seats that fans pay for. Retire and fuck off yer miserable little shite!

With hope, refs will now call it as they see it with Utd games and not be intimidated. Mind you new referee boss role for ferguson, to go with the party of Utd fans on the FA panel :)-

And now they will suffer like every other club now about constant speculation of change of manager if they take a dip in form, their fans calling for Fergie back when they are mid table, going to love watching them implode, mourinho or no mourinho.

alky313 said:
inbetween said:

Is he gonna get a 100m in transfer money?

could not give 2 shits if they did get mourinho - he does not guarantee them trophies and is leaving Real hated by the players & the fans and the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.