Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie to retire? ** Confirmed Retired**

inbetween said:
Paves the way for Mourinho now, which is worrying because tactically speaking he's a far better manager

This is my fear. No wonder Chelsea fans concerned.

Re: Slurgie to retire? ** Confirmed Retired**

alky313 said:
inbetween said:
Paves the way for Mourinho now, which is worrying because tactically speaking he's a far better manager

Is he gonna get a 100m in transfer money?
DO they need it?

Rooney+Nani for Bale, (maybe with £10m or something); then £15m on someone to play with Carrick in DM and they'd be better than this season.

Re: fergie retired

dannyboiblue said:
Who will get the job now thoughts. Morhinio my guess.

I think Moyes will be appointed as their new manager, and Alex will remain in an advisory role for a few years.

Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

This is where we pounce.

The future is BLUE

A few people predicted this midway through the season with his rants about Newcastle, etc. He was SO desperate, too desperate, a few people did think he was so desperate to win because it was going to be his last.

I think Mourinho will come in. After his behaviour at Old Trafford this season and his 'friendship' with SAF going into overdrive this season, I think he'll come in.

It doesn't fit with Mourinho saying he wants to go somewhere where he'll be loved, but he's the only real option.

If they appoint Moyes, they'll be lucky to finish top four. And I'm not joking.

I think I'll wait to see who gets appointed before I celebrate too much. But surely they can't get the same referee decisions he's got?

And it annoys me so much that he's been able to retire by winning the league so comfortably instead of retiring with us on top.

No matter what anyone says, because they absolutely will not acknowledge it, but us blues will always know that we played a big part in this, he is so scared that his final years would be over shadowed by 'ikkle citeh', that he's called time early.

Thank you Sheikh Mansour!

Mark Hughes has been spotted in the Car Park at the swamp doing an Odemwingie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.