Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

photo0018sb7-225x300.jpg

Re: Slurgie to retire? ** Confirmed Retired**

inbetween said:
Paves the way for Mourinho now, which is worrying because tactically speaking he's a far better manager

Dunno if he's called it a day,full stop......but if he goes upstairs in another role,no way will Jose work below him.....IMO

Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

To win five champions leagues and 12 consecutive premier league titles with academy players and free signings you have to hand it to him

I'm in bits here. My mate who's a rag just called me. He said who do you reckon will come in. He's after Jose of course but we agreed Moyes is very likely. I nailed him when I said 'What about Rafa? He's available!' and laughed, he out the phone down hahahaha.

The cookie monster said:
inbetween said:
Paves the way for Mourinho now, which is worrying because tactically speaking he's a far better manager
He's just gone odds on fav with a few bookies as money is piling in on him..

I'm one of them! Tenner on it at 11/10, seems a no brainer for him if you ask me.

And ....he's gone........!

(South Park reference)

But just like a nasty vitrilioc ghost, he'll still be haunting old toilet for years to come, so disrupting whoever takes over next.

It just gets better and better, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.