Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Rocket Sauce said:
What are the chances that Moyes (if appointed) takes Fellaini and Baines with him?

Carefactor = Zero.

johnmc said:
Whys is everyone so sure Moyes couldnt cut it there?
Because he's a fantastic manager, one of the best in the world. (at least that's what sky have decided all of a sudden)

Rocket Sauce said:
What are the chances that Moyes (if appointed) takes Fellaini and Baines with him?

Baines is a near cert.

Fellaini agreed terms with Chelsea apparently, I can see United scuppering but Chelsea have an agreement and fee needs to be sorted.

Kun Aguero said:
snedzz said:
Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham Official Twitter Accounts all wishing him well. Interestingly, we have said nothing!

Oh no I bet the big bad rags are calling us "classless"

We’ll be giving him a leaving present by paying for his hip op, they look forward to a good knee’s up!!

NipHolmes said:
johnmc said:
Whys is everyone so sure Moyes couldnt cut it there?

What's he won at Everton?

God forbid we lose v Wigan but if we did Martinez would have won more!

Moyes will do a good job but not a great one, the thing is Unoited are a juggernaut and they need an elite manager. They've had a top 3 manager for the last 25+ years and now they don't. They have a good manager who's relatively untested and it's a huge leap of faith.

There is good reason the kopites sing 8 more years.

Hes done very well at Everton with no money - no one denies that surely. Yes he has no experience with money but that doesnt mean he will fail. What money he has had in the past he has always spent very well.

Everton havent won anything but in your opinion have they over or under acheived over the last 5 years?

I don't think they will go for Moyes. The only thing he has in common with Fergie is his accent. And the fact that I can't stand him. Plays dour, basic football and has failed in his (brief) forays into Europe. Whilst players will always be lured by the 'brand' and the wages...the superstars aren't going to be impressed by a nobody like our David. Personally, I'm voting for Phelan on all the online polls - come on, let's start the ball rolling on McGuinness (Wilf rather than Martin) Mark II.

In honour of Sir Alex Ferguson's time in the Premier League a minutes applause will take place in the 11th minute of injury time at all remaining games..........!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.