Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

retires end of month but last game in october due to fergie time.

my city head would say good riddance, but have to give the prick some credit over the yrs. been waiting for this moment for yrs, woohooo

As a mark of respect, I propose that all Blues at Wembley wear plums on their noses and rashers of bacon on their faces.

blue underpants said:
Meek bombshell on talksport now, the Glazers had a summit the other day and the subject of retirement was put to Ferguson, i think they had lost a little faith in him, fuckin hell !!!!!
Keys at end of interview, i look forward to your next interview David when somebody asks was he pushed !!!!!

mat said:
Gollum and Phil Neville.

Rags better get used to the fact they'll be on a a par with Dipperpool as their owners reign the spending in.

:)

Having knocked them off one perch the rags are now looking to knock the dippers off their next one, too

He will be pulling the strings from the upper position he takes up.

I've been in the same stadium as baconface more times than half the nob heads crying about him retiring about the country, fuck offffff.

20 million to release Mourinho from his contract during
the season which is negotiable in the summer.

Not a chance the rags will pay this.Ever

Have a look at the results of a reader's poll in today's Manchester Evening News. Presumably there is a typo somewhere...

David Moyes 15.99% (91 votes)

Jose Mourinho 27.59% (157 votes)

Gary Neville 2.81% (16 votes)

Ole Solskjaer 36.03% (205 votes)

Jurgen Klopp 11.6% (66 votes)

Other: 5.98% (34 votes)

I think obviously they wont just instantly crumble, but their greatest asset has been the stability that he's given them. I reckon never again will any manager manage a club in the Premier League for that long and United will never have a spell of dominance like that again. They'll be up there, but never as dominant.

Pigeonho said:
This is funny

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/400677_10151457442536234_827286707_n.jpg[/bigimg]

ha ha - that Celine Dion comment is fuckin brilliant

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
20 million to release Mourinho from his contract during
the season which is negotiable in the summer.

Not a chance the rags will pay this.Ever
Wouldn't be suprised if Real lowered this price as they don't seem fond on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.