Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Three_Hat-tricks said:
As a mark of respect, I propose that all Blues at Wembley wear plums on their noses and rashers of bacon on their faces.

I fully intend downing a few pre-match whiskies!

Re: Why couldn't Fergie

Big Dave Watson said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Big Dave Watson said:
This is a fucking disaster. If Mourinho ends up there it will stop us in our tracks and it will show even more why we fucked up last summer when we had the chance to pull away.

Joking right?

Why would I be joking. Mourinho at the swamp with a bit of money to spend (and there will be) is not good at all.

Yeah and Mourinho showing deference to Bobby Charlton eh?
It would be hilarious from day 1.

lionheart said:
Have a look at the results of a reader's poll in today's Manchester Evening News. Presumably there is a typo somewhere...

David Moyes 15.99% (91 votes)

Jose Mourinho 27.59% (157 votes)

Gary Neville 2.81% (16 votes)

Ole Solskjaer 36.03% (205 votes)

Jurgen Klopp 11.6% (66 votes)

Other: 5.98% (34 votes)

No Pulis or Allardyce? Who is Other? Obviously these Rag braintrusts know someone we don't.

mourinho can't even manage a world class team in Madrid, hows he gonna cope with players like johnny evans, phil superstar jones, smalling, cleverly, wellbeck?. all very average players which somehow ferguson managed well. moyes will be a huge step back for them, if he was that good he'd of left everton years ago. happy days

Sleeping_Easy said:
Not sure if its been mentioned but the new managers first game could be against us in the community shield.

Didnt even cross my mind that! Hahah, get in

Ferguson was nudged out, David Meek

Bombshell interview on Keys n Gray just now, all is not as seems said Meek, the Glazers had a summit and retirement was put to Ferguson, they had lost a bit of faith in him, the plot thickens

Fergie has been managing those cunts for longer than i've been alive. i hate his guts but i think i'm going to miss him in some way.

Manx Blue said:
lionheart said:
Have a look at the results of a reader's poll in today's Manchester Evening News. Presumably there is a typo somewhere...

David Moyes 15.99% (91 votes)

Jose Mourinho 27.59% (157 votes)

Gary Neville 2.81% (16 votes)

Ole Solskjaer 36.03% (205 votes)

Jurgen Klopp 11.6% (66 votes)

Other: 5.98% (34 votes)

No Pulis or Allardyce? Who is Other? Obviously these Rag braintrusts know someone we don't.

Poll should of been

BRUCE

HUGHES

ROBSON

KEANE

NEVILLE

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.