Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ferguson was nudged out, David Meek

blue underpants said:
Bombshell interview on Keys n Gray just now, all is not as seems said Meek, the Glazers had a summit and retirement was put to Ferguson, they had lost a bit of faith in him, the plot thickens

More than possible.
You can imagine the meeting turning to transfer targets for next season and the old piss can wanted to break the bank on Ronaldo, Falacoe etc and things got a bit stressed and the Glazer's decided it was time for him to 'retire'?

Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUAItQmq-LU[/youtube]

I think this has been decided for some time, ole Gunnar apprenticeship is served. Youth team coach to Norwegian winners twice running. Hopefully they value the Norwegian league higher than it is and they appoint him. It will be like keegans second coming at Newcastle. Fail!

Really can't see Mourinho moving there , not with Fergie only going 'upstairs' ....... much more likely to be a yes man like David Moyes , which will thrill Everton fans no end as they haven't forgiven the rags for pinching Rooney yet !

black mamba said:
Really can't see Mourinho moving there , not with Fergie only going 'upstairs' ....... much more likely to be a yes man like David Moyes , which will thrill Everton fans no end as they haven't forgiven the rags for pinching Rooney yet !

Trouble is though mate..... Dippers have had all the candles so Everton cant even have a vigil..

I've just seen an interview with beckham and he states that when he first went to old trafford, he used to smell matt busby's pipe.

Re: Why couldn't Fergie

Markt85 said:
pissedagain said:
fergiscum is still a crafty twat, he knows that the team he has there is crap and that city handed him the league on a plate, he knew months ago that he was having a hip operation but was willing to soldier on, i dont give a fuck who they get in, that trafford team is crap and the new guy will not have any money to spend, whilst we on the other hand we will be going from strength to strength (oh and i expect the sunday supplement to be a fergiscum special this week), dont watch, you have been warned, still the crafty twat will sit in the stand all smug when he hears them all saying that it has fallen apart because he has stepped down, when in reality, the new guy wont stand a chance with shit players and no money to spend

honestly, a crap team doesn't piss the league

Very true Mark.
A crap team finishes 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.