Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

SuperYaya said:
Luppi said:
Let's just hope that for our sake it's not going to be Klopp + Lewandowski.

It might be a bit shit short term, but long term it's still better than Fergie staying.

It's not mate - it's Moyes.

United players telling people after training they believe he has go the job.

samharris said:
bugsyblue said:
It will certainly help the old pisshead moving upstairs but is anyone else feeling that this won't effect them as much as everyone thinks?

It will effect them..

Particularly I think in the confidence opposition bring to play against United. He installed the fear, him leaving takes most of it out.

bugsyblue said:
It will certainly help the old pisshead moving upstairs but is anyone else feeling that this won't effect them as much as everyone thinks?

Nope - Fergie moves upstairs, he'll be sticking his big purple nose in at every opportunity... how many managers will stand for that?
Mourinho... can anyone see him and the Glazer's working happily together?
A new man coming in will also look at some of the shite they've got on their playing staff and want to cull half the team and buy new... with only the fund for one maybe two marquee signings.
No, as somebody said, it took the Red cnuts 20+ years to get over Busby leaving! I'd say Baconface's hold over the club is considerably stronger!

samharris said:
Graceyboy said:
The cookie monster said:
Ha Ha
I know he's a c unt but he looks an even bigger c unt after saying all that.

This is GOLD

what a f**kfit this guy is.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjyoyp0evyg[/youtube]

so paddy crerrand was at old trafford for 3 hours yesterday and wasnt told..

Paddy...its cos they think your a clingy fucking has been too. ;)

Absolutely pure comedy gold! Classiscal - so much so that will become football folklore.
What the chances of old Cowpat Crerrand still being on MUTV next seaon after that?

bugsyblue said:

The media won’t be let’s say, guided in the way Furgie had influenced so I think it will have a effect eventually

you can take advantage of the 2/5 from sky its 100% moyes, apparently got offered the spuds job but turned it down was guranteed the rags job hence no contract, has to step down in the nxt cpl o days to be annouced

blue b4 the moon said:
The tick tock movement is gaining force.

Expect all the Norwich colours back out next season what with radio suggesting Uncle Sam pushed him and Giggs/Moyes/Ratboy taking over.

At least the comments about playing for the rags rather than money will be correct.

I'd like to say well done to Mr Ferguson but all I can actually mutter is 'fuck off you horrible old pisshead'.

The worst possible time for them to change there's now a big 6 and a meltdown would really bugger up the CL qualification for them.
Surprised if he went voluntarily, the Glazers swallowed Fergies propaganda for years but us winning it last year stunned them to the core, David Meek could be right, he was shown the door in a polite way

samharris said:
bugsyblue said:

It will effect them..

Am glad he is moving upstairs. It has disaster written all over it. Whover steps in will have his shadow hanging over them and his whisky breath in their nostrils.

Look what happend to Frank O'Farrell after Busby moved upstairs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.