Ferguson On Hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.
BingoBango said:
Didsbury Dave said:
me calm down? its you thats shouting.

I've been to Adelaide and to be fair, if I lived in that bone-dry, dusty, tramp-infested shit-hole with more serial killers per capita than anywhere else on the planet, then I'd be pretty fucking angry too.

It's not also known as 'Sleepingwithyourmumanddadelaide' for nothing.
you have no idea what you are talking about,thick twat

Prestwich_Blue said:
adelaidecity said:
up yours you knob

Let's have a little competition. Who said this last week?

i dont understand why people get so abusive to fellow members

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

adelaidecity said:
BingoBango said:
I've been to Adelaide and to be fair, if I lived in that bone-dry, dusty, tramp-infested shit-hole with more serial killers per capita than anywhere else on the planet, then I'd be pretty fucking angry too.

It's not also known as 'Sleepingwithyourmumanddadelaide' for nothing.

If I may point this out without being called a thick twat, or some other pleasantry, you don't seem to like us City fans very much! May I suggest you might like to try a different club, with a bit less of a sense of humour - it may suit you better!

vonksbignose said:
adelaidecity said:

If I may point this out without being called a thick twat, or some other pleasantry, you don't seem to like us City fans very much! May I suggest you might like to try a different club, with a bit less of a sense of humour - it may suit you better!
if we go back to the start of the thread,all i said was,"to wish somebody dead " somebody you guys dont even know is ,fuck it i give up

adelaidecity said:
vonksbignose said:
if we go back to the start of the thread,all i said was,"to wish somebody dead " somebody you guys dont even know is ,fuck it i give up

The thing is though, its taken you 7 (edit: 8) pages to give up, during which time, you've slagged off fellow blues left, right & centre!

Cheer up, its only a fuckin laugh for god's sake!

And believe me, that twat in charge over at the swamp is a **** of the highest order, and this aint the place to be sticking up for him!

:-)

vonksbignose said:
adelaidecity said:

The thing is though, its taken you 7 (edit: 8) pages to give up, during which time, you've slagged off fellow blues left, right & centre!

And believe me, that twat in charge over at the swamp is a **** of the highest order, and this aint the place to be sticking up for him!

ok then point taken,bacon face is a twat,is that better,now do i fit in

vonksbignose said:
adelaidecity said:

Adelaideblue.If you are a genuine City fan then I salute you,and consider you as a friend.We all have differences of opinion,whether joking or otherwise.You obviously have high moral standards.I,however,am a twat.

adelaidecity said:
vonksbignose said:

Also, not sure if you are aware of this (as it was mentioned before), when you type in All Caps it's as if you are yelling...which is not a wise choice.

And get used to the slagging...it happens all the time. You'd better have some thick skin if you plan on hanging around here for long.

Twat!

(See what I did there?)

Damocles said:
No-one cares about anything that Ferguson has said, is currently saying, or will ever say. Or think, or hear, or mime, or communicate, or type, or write in any way, shape or form in the wholeness of time.

Apparently, all the ex Manure players who became managers, all keep in contact with Baconface & ask his advice...except for Sparky, he's never asked for his advice as he hates the bastard...thats why Baconface doesn't know a lot about MH's character...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.