Ferguson written letter to fans

He never misses a fucking opportunity to make himself look like some saint.

Its all part of his masterplan. The talkshows will love it, the tabloids will love it. Every manager will be asked about it and 90% will say what a man Slur Alex is and how when any of them have lost a few games he is straight on the phone. Of course he fcking is because he has most of em in his pocket when he wants something back live a wolves weakened side for example. Their lot will probably for once behave on Sunday and he will be hailed as true "Football Man". Wouldnt surprise me if he is nominated for the Nobel peace price one day!!!

Its years and years of this that virtually ensures that they only get given a game at home by 3 or 4 teams a season. Funny how last year Basle/Benfica/Bilboa and Ajax all gave them a chasing at home. None of them are top sides, yet when it comes to the Villa's/Spurs/Wigans of the world its almost always 3 easy points.

Ill give him one thing he is an expert at this and I am sure it adds 5-10 points on to their points a season.

Welbeck dive last week, hardly a mention since. Thousands of their fans chanting always the victim yet gets passed off as a minority. A minorty is less than 50% so could actually be 30,000 for them!

Should fans really need a letter to know how to behave on Sunday?

manchester blue said:
First error is United fans cant read. Second wHy has he ended with yours sincerely when it is not personal to an addressee? Thick twat.

"Dear Supporter,
"The great support you gave the team here last season has seen our allocation back up to near-full levels. I want you to continue that progress today.
"But today is about much more than not blocking gangways. Today is about thinking hard about what makes United the best club in the world.
"Our rivalry with Liverpool is based on a determination to come out on top - a wish to see us crowned the best against a team that held that honour for so long.
"It cannot and should never be based on personal hatred. Just ten days ago, we heard the terrible, damning truth about the deaths of 96 fans who went to watch their team try and reach the FA Cup final and never came back.
"What happened to them should wake the conscience of everyone connected with the game.
"Our great club stands with our great neighbours Liverpool today to remember that loss and pay tribute to their campaign for justice. I know I can count on you to stand with us in the best traditions of the best fans in the game.
"Yours sincerely, Sir Alex Ferguson."
God Bless America

We can feckin talk! This is obviously the Pot calling the Kettle black thread.
Though reduced, I still hear the Munich song regularly under the stands before the few away games I go to.
Every club has it's cnuts.

...They just have more of them.

There is time for support ur team and there is time to be united with enemy , nice to see things like that

Obviously not being a City fan I don't feel the same hatred toward anything Man utd you lot do. But I do find it a shame he can be criticesd for writing a letter for the fans to show respect for the 96 that died and more importantly the family members, some of whom will be there for the match . Would you really prefer him not to do this appeal and risk a chance of sick crowd chants ? Surely anything to avoid this is a good thing.

BlueAnorak said:
We can feckin talk! This is obviously the Pot calling the Kettle black thread.
Though reduced, I still hear the Munich song regularly under the stands before the few away games I go to.
Every club has it's cnuts.

...They just have more of them.
This is obviously the Pot calling the Kettle black thread.
Our club didnt have anything to do with writing that letter so its not about us though.
On another point though, it was WRONG to have a minutes applause for 23 dead people but it was RIGHT to have a minutes applause for 96 dead people in a fa cup semi v Everton at Wembley.
No full back page for that in the M.E.N like us in the week before the Munich Memorial game when they quoted an e-mail sent to utd SIX months before the game.
It wont be the letter that stops the singing anyway.

Markt85 said:
Obviously not being a City fan I don't feel the same hatred toward anything Man utd you lot do. But I do find it a shame he can be criticesd for writing a letter for the fans to show respect for the 96 that died and more importantly the family members, some of whom will be there for the match . Would you really prefer him not to do this appeal and risk a chance of sick crowd chants ? Surely anything to avoid this is a good thing.

He had all time of World to write this letter before but opted to do it only when new chants would bring big bad publicity for United in these new circumstances as public focus is heavily on this game.

He does all he can to make rivalries and hatred strong between teams who are threat to his at some point and now playing dumb sportsmanship games.

As I said in my last post - he never used to say praise about Liverpool until City became the biggest threat. He's using it only to say "sugar daddy club is there just because they're shugar-daddied, Liverpool are our real rivals" though he is dying inside to beat City not Liverpool as Liverpool are not a threat anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.