Fernandinho - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you think how long he was carrying yaya it's amazing he can still play at all,incredible athelete
Easily in the legend group along with zabba for his amazing resolve and fight,i hope he doesn't get over looked as such with most i think thinking foremost of the 11/12 group as our most important players

Really? i've not met one other Blue who doesn't recognise this man's talent and contribution.Saying that,i guess he never gets mentioned when talking about our modern legends.....which he most definitely is.

I presume he was referring to the media and know nowt " pundits " .

Anyway, I guess most of the pundits would prefer not to acknowledge him other than in a negative way, or more likely completely ignore his abilities .

Our supporters know how special he is , have no fear.

Really? i've not met one other Blue who doesn't recognise this man's talent and contribution.Saying that,i guess he never gets mentioned when talking about our modern legends.....which he most definitely is.

That was kind of my point, mate...

We wax lyrical about the ones mentioned, he rightly stands on a par with those and this style we play today would be impossible without him.

That was kind of my point, mate...

We wax lyrical about the ones mentioned, he rightly stands on a par with those and this style we play today would be impossible without him.
Yep,its sometimes difficult to translate conversation on a forum,hence why my initial thoughts and confusion on what you were suggesting were,when the penny dropped.....quickly followed up with my second sentence,which was agreeing with the point you were making :-)

I'm yet to meet or hear from anyone, blue or otherwise who doesn't think Fernandihno is great.

Frankly, he is the antithesis of 'underated'. That said, Chelsea fans also think Kante is underrated.

I have long come to the conclusion that this is something people like to say about Defensive Midfielders. ''underrated" is a euphemism for "he is good and he plays DM"

I'm yet to meet or hear from anyone, blue or otherwise who doesn't think Fernandihno is great.

Frankly, he is the antithesis of 'underated'. That said, Chelsea fans also think Kante is underrated.

I have long come to the conclusion that this is something people like to say about Defensive Midfielders. ''underrated" is a euphemism for "he is good and he plays DM"

You’d understand if you could observe first hand...

You’d understand if you could observe first hand...

Doubtful.

There was some twat on the transfer forum the other day, yet again looking forward to replacing Fernandinho with someone who might make two more forward passes per game.

Colin Bell never really got the recognition he deserved worldwide, for similar reasons, even though he often scored double figures.

Doubtful.

There was some twat on the transfer forum the other day, yet again looking forward to replacing Fernandinho with someone who might make two more forward passes per game.

Colin Bell never really got the recognition he deserved worldwide, for similar reasons, even though he often scored double figures.

It’s just on trend for Daxy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.