Fernandinho - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even at the age of 33, he remains the most complete midfielder in the league.

If Yaya and Zabaleta are regarded as legends of the club then I believe Fernandinho should be too.

I remember many being staggered that we paid £30m for him.
Totally agree. A snip at £30m.

Shame he isn't 10 years younger... incredible player. Hopefully bring in Ndombele if possible in January though to rotate more in this position.

An absolute rolls Royce performance tonight that resulted in a 7 on the MEN. Passes were dropped on a sixpence and positionally he was perfect. Probably the most underrated player in the premier league ever.

Everyone played well, but didn't think he was particularly special tonight. Was surprised he was close to Motm. I thought it was easily btw Sterling and Mahrez.

An absolute rolls Royce performance tonight that resulted in a 7 on the MEN. Passes were dropped on a sixpence and positionally he was perfect. Probably the most underrated player in the premier league ever.
Whoever does the ratings at MEN doesnt really understand the game if they think he rated a 7.Good grief.Some of those passes..Wow.

Totally agree. A snip at £30m.
Could have saved 3m and bought Fellaini, much better plan B as a target man for all those crosses and hoof balls than this one trick pony.

They say its all about money, but I remember City being mocked for "wasting" money on Negredo and Ferna when Spurs bought the clearly, obviously superior Soldado and Paulinho for about the same or a bit less....

Everyone played well, but didn't think he was particularly special tonight. Was surprised he was close to Motm. I thought it was easily btw Sterling and Mahrez.
You're wrong,again.He was everywhere,either winning the ball or setting up an attack.

He has a wonderful ability to do the simple,but vital,things brilliantly,and consistently.

Last night was a perfect example of what he's all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.