Fernandinho - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this have to do wit me? Pep praising his DMs isn't unique. Frankly it's the norm. For good reason. His DMs have been very good everywhere he has been.

It is unfortunate that Jorghino chose not to come here. We could have all just found out on the field. I think Pep understands that as Dihno ages he'll eventually lose form. And as his replacement i believe Pep wouls prefer a metronomic passer out of that position. The links to Jorghino and De Jong supports this notion.

I've never claimed Dihno wasn't good. Rather I've claimed I believe DeJong will be better. So far all this has shown is that Pep thinks Dihno is a great player. Cool.

3 years into De Jong's reign in a Pep team, let's compare then.

As far as I remember you said many times that its easy to replace Fernandinho, and when Pep praise him like that it show how special Fernandinho is and how difficult and expensive it will be to replace him.

Absolutely a one-man team today (and I mean that in this match).

I am not entirely sure there is a midfielder out there that can do what he does for us, which may be why Pep isn’t looking for a like-for-like replacement.

Incredible.

But a game like that must surely be another nail in the coffin of how many more he can play. It wouldn't be so bad if he was getting a decent amount of help, but he's been more isolated than ever recently.

He has to break down before long if this continues.

Incredible.

But a game like that must surely be another nail in the coffin of how many more he can play. It wouldn't be so bad if he was getting a decent amount of help, but he's been more isolated than ever recently.

He has to break down before long if this continues.
Agreed — I just hope he can last until KDB is fully back, as he is the closest to Dinho’s skill set (obviously with more to offer going forward) we have right now.

Only Gundogan has played that position that i can think of and we won those games one of them away at spurs.
Come on mate, Gundogan isn't a patch on Fernan in that position. I want to love Gundo but hes so passive in that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.