Fernandinho - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible.

But a game like that must surely be another nail in the coffin of how many more he can play. It wouldn't be so bad if he was getting a decent amount of help, but he's been more isolated than ever recently.

He has to break down before long if this continues.

I was really, Really disappointed with David and Bernardo today. I don't think they did enough in the middle and if they'd have had half as good a game as Fernandinho we'd have won.

As far as I remember you said many times that its easy to replace Fernandinho, and when Pep praise him like that it show how special Fernandinho is and how difficult and expensive it will be to replace him.
Fair enough. I don't think it would be hard to replace him. He's a good player with a manager's mind. I think Pep loves the latter about him. But really, I think his Skill set ate easy to replace.

They've been replaced on the national team without much drip off. I know DMs are reverred in England, and Pep being one himself, carries this tradition well.

But on the facts he won't be hard to replace. I mean, the Dihno of Pellegrin's era already does not play for us anymore.

We have a slightly less athletic, less defensively focussed and more distributor, press help type player with some bite. It's not really the same guy anymore in terms of performance style.

It's not a diss of Dihno. He is fantastic, and I love him. But I'm not blue lensed about his basic skillset.

Dont want to see him anywhere near the match day squad on Wednesday

You have your wish reported injured and wasn't at the main training session.

I was hoping the fact that a yellow card would mean he would face a one match suspension would be the main reason he was rested along with his load but their is a real chance we don't have him available for Everton along with KDB and David Sliva.

Injuries and too many of them at the same and to to many key players is the only thing that will derail our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.