Fernandinho - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for Dihno as his been a wonderful addition to the club, an all time great and a testament to great character.

But I expect him to play as much as Yaya did his last season or about as much as Viera did when Bobby Manc brought him in. Not very much.

If he plays a lot then I'll be worried. It would mean we've had lots of injuries or haven't developed our young stars.well.

Simply put, if Dihno is a key component of out team next season, then it would mean we aren't competing for the title or CL.

Pep Guardiola on @fernandinho: "He is one of the greatest players the club has ever had in it's whole history."

Pep Guardiola on @fernandinho moving back into midfield: "Right now I don’t think so - especially when we have just one or two central defenders - we didn’t have many other options. His desire to do it well is incredible."

Happy for Dihno as his been a wonderful addition to the club, an all time great and a testament to great character.

But I expect him to play as much as Yaya did his last season or about as much as Viera did when Bobby Manc brought him in. Not very much.

If he plays a lot then I'll be worried. It would mean we've had lots of injuries or haven't developed our young stars.well.

Simply put, if Dihno is a key component of out team next season, then it would mean we aren't competing for the title or CL.

WOW how to make such positive news so depressing...haha. If this and if that then so many bad consequences resulting....Jesus Christ cheer up mate. Here's another couple of ifs for you....if Fernandinho trips up on the way into training tomorrow and if he damages his cruciate ligament and is out for 9 months then we can cancel his new contract...no more ifs required!!!.

WOW how to make such positive news so depressing...haha. If this and if that then so many bad consequences resulting....Jesus Christ cheer up mate. Here's another couple of ifs for you....if Fernandinho trips up on the way into training tomorrow and if he damages his cruciate ligament and is out for 9 months then we can cancel his new contract...no more ifs required!!!.
Don't know why you'd want that :? At 34 the role I described is what's to be expected.

Anyway, Happy for Dihno.

He’s our POTS so far I reckon. He looks as fit and fast as anyone in the squad, playing in a new position, in his mid 30s - that’s quite incredible to be honest! Has he put a foot wrong? I can’t think of anything he’s done this season that’s cost us. He’s looked our best centre half, and I include Laporte in that before his injury.

Pleased we have him for another 12 months vastly experienced and a role model to the youngsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.