Fernandinho completed, OS confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fernandinho has medical

80s Shorts said:
Firasdo said:
Its £22million on the Daily Mail and The Telegraph, but £34million on Skysports ?

fkin disgrace. Think how many hospitals you could build for that.

A good idea but unfortunately they come with casualties.

Seems to be a lot of money involved,who keeps him out the national side, Sandro or Lucas?

danvasquez29 said:
anyone weigh in on his work permit issue? I was under the impression it was going to be an uphill battle with his low number of caps

?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
NipHolmes said:
Shame Ferguson never hung around till next season to witness our teamsheet at the first derby. Nosebleed would have spilt claret and the hipflask emptied in seconds. "Get tae fuck ya blue bastards".
That may have been a significant factor in him going when he did, Nip.
Couldn't agree more. He cares about United but knew he left at a personal high and would struggle in the near present. He put himself first, he'd have stayed and thought otherwise.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
NipHolmes said:
Shame Ferguson never hung around till next season to witness our teamsheet at the first derby. Nosebleed would have spilt claret and the hipflask emptied in seconds. "Get tae fuck ya blue bastards".

Better than 6 - 1, you reckon?
Not for me. The 1-6 (to be precise) was a statement, we are here and we are battling as equals. We have the quality, they had the quantity. We will now have both ;)

NipHolmes said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
NipHolmes said:
That may have been a significant factor in him going when he did, Nip.
Couldn't agree more. He cares about United but knew he left at a personal high and would struggle in the near present. He put himself first, he'd have stayed and thought otherwise.
Can't entirely blame him for wanting to protect his legacy in the job. I think it's fair to say that he doesn't owe united anything after all he's done to shape that club's destiny.

Even I can admit that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.