Fernandinho completed, OS confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fernandinho has medical

hes good

but if the fee is 34m city have been ripped off

34m for a 28 year old, not a brazilian international and hasn't played in any of the top league is laughable

if he's 22m, then city got a great deal

The fee is £25M the wage £110k a week, the only problem this false reporting can cause us is when we are negotiating with the likes of Napoli for Cavani, it's clearly not going to have an effect on FFP as true figures will always be submitted.

jimharri said:
Barry's left peg said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
To all our resident rags:

is is finally sinking in?

There too stupid to notice mate
1ewuLJP.gif

Luv that gif. Be kind, he got the too and to correct.

barcajaden said:
hes good

but if the fee is 34m city have been ripped off

34m for a 28 year old, not a brazilian international and hasn't played in any of the top league is laughable

if he's 22m, then city got a great deal
Well Crap! You better ring up Txiki! He might not have thought about that!

The nerve of some people on here and twitter is unbelievably frustrating.. Just cause you only watch English games week in and week out and have never heard of the guy doesn't mean he isn't good. There's a reason why NO Brazilian players who play in the Ukraine get called up to the national team even though they shred people in the champions league.

As far as the fee I'll hold out for Duckers article in the times or wait for shakhtar to release it as LC said unless Dan Taylor releases it as every other journo is just guessing or has a shitty source on it

I also don't get the whole 'Brazilian players have never played well for us' yea that's cause we've signed some real cunts in the past who don't wanna work. That won't be the case with ferna as he desperately wants to play in the WC next summer.

Sheikh said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Dont Brazilians at City usually end up being duffers?
How can you ask that question if you're a blue?

Erm ... Robinho .... decent first season, whinged and wanted to anywhere apart from Manchester. Jo ..... erm .... 'nuff said. Glauber ... played about 1 game. Elano .... decent first season, thought he was better than City and went for Champions League football and hardly heard on him since. Maicon ... old and useless.

Give me a successful and happy Brazilian at City? lol

80s Shorts said:
jimharri said:
Barry's left peg said:
There too stupid to notice mate
1ewuLJP.gif

Luv that gif. Be kind, he got the too and to correct.
In fairness to him I did post "is is finally sinking in?" rather than "is it finally sinking in?" in my post, although in my defence I was at the gym at the time and as I was posting on my phone I was somewhat distracted by something that caught my eye on the running machine next to me.

She didn't seem to notice me for some strange reason.

Hamann Pineapple said:
The fee is £25M the wage £110k a week, the only problem this false reporting can cause us is when we are negotiating with the likes of Napoli for Cavani, it's clearly not going to have an effect on FFP as true figures will always be submitted.

That's my main fear from this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.