Fernandinho completed, OS confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fernandinho has medical

Salar said:
Just wondering has anyone ever failed a medical?

John Hartson failed one at Rangers and a few English clubs before joining Celtic.

Edit: and Andy Reid failed on at Notts Forest.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Barry's left peg said:
samharris said:
I did send Barry a PM...but to no avail...the world knows now. ;)

Changed it now lads thought it was wrong when i put it was concentrating on the football
Ignore them Barry. I get cyber-bullied by jim all the time.

I do ignore them don't really care if it is right or not lol i will keep an eye out for his spelling mistakes now

Fernandinho and Navas will correct two very big flaws in City's squad. The Director of Football model is already paying off for us. It'll get criticised by our narrow-minded media ("the manager isn't buying the players!") but have a look at teams like Bayern who work in a similar way. The balance of the squad will soon be perfect instead of this annoying situation we've had for ages now where we've have great quality and depth in one position and none in another. ie. Aguero/Tevez/Dzeko/Mario as our strikers...................... Sinclair as our only natural winger.

barcajaden said:
Is his wages really 100k a week or are the media making up stuff as usual?

Sky are being wankers again, we did not pay £30M for him.

This promises to be a fantastic signing

I've seen him regularly for Shakhtar Donetsk in Europe and always thought what a player he is

Last season's City team lacked 3 features:

1) pace and width - Sorted Navas

2) power in midfield - remember how Dortmund aside and were a yard faster - Fernandinho Sorts that out.

3) We waste chances - to be addressed. Maybe Navas will re-invigorate Dzeko

providing Hart, Kompany, Yaya and Milner are fit and available then we are going to have an awesome squad next season. Utd and Chelsea already playing catch-up

Does it matter what Sky say we paid?

Are you going to be thinking about that in the build-up to the start of the season? I'll be thinking of Fernandinho alongside Silva, Aguero, Yaya and Rodwell

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Barry's left peg said:
samharris said:
I did send Barry a PM...but to no avail...the world knows now. ;)

Changed it now lads thought it was wrong when i put it was concentrating on the football
Ignore them Barry. I get cyber-bullied by jim all the time.

ooh get you :) I was trying to help !! Fuck this Im going back to my knitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.