Fernandinho (continued)

Re: Fernandinho

Couldn't see it at the start of the season, now he is a special player, just proves you need to give players time to settle, humble pie for me.

Newcastle's incredibly direct style was always going to mean the game passed our holding midfielder by a little. His best attributes defensively are reading passages of play and intercepting the ball, but you can't really intercept a ball that's 20 feet above your head. He can have a rest on Tuesday, we'll need him tomorrow.

andrewmswift said:
bluemooninho said:
That video has been removed. Any other links to it that might work?

still works for me

Strange. For me it says

'This video contains content from SACEM, PRS CI, EMI music Publishing and Irma Records, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds'

Trying to watch it on my mobile.

bluemooninho said:
andrewmswift said:
bluemooninho said:
That video has been removed. Any other links to it that might work?

still works for me

Strange. For me it says

'This video contains content from SACEM, PRS CI, EMI music Publishing and Irma Records, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds'

Trying to watch it on my mobile.

Same for me mate.

Colins Bellend said:
andrewmswift said:
If you've not seen this comp of his December, well, what are you waiting for?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3plnObJXyLI[/youtube]
My lad's at the Etihad now with his mate presenting him with December POTM award

Thats not fernandinho..thats dejong after a diet..

ffs where did that come from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.