Fernandinho (continued)

Re: Fernandinho

His booking in the first half made him shy away from the action in the second.

2 fouls and he was booked, Tiote would have been sent off about 3 times if the ref was that consistent.

They resorted to hack him by all means necessary.
In a game like this, it was always going to be tough to produce a quality performance.
I thought he did OK.
But still, I hope we get a good cover for him and Yaya before February.
I fear one of these two gets burnt physically by the lack of rest and don't fancy making Garcia a regular starter.

most ineffective game since hes been at the club , but still put a shift in , if he is part of a premiership winning team , i cant see how scolari can ignore him , He won 6 titles with his previous club , so hes a proven team player and a winner , even at over £30m a great signing.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
citymad said:
Another great game from him today. Such a committed team player.

Give over, was his worse performance by some distance...... He lost the ball countless times today, he actually only improved, as he normally does, in the last 10-15 when his supreme fitness stands out

A 6/10, which by his standards is poor!!

disagree, he had a tough opponent in Tiotte but never backed down. Yaya had a bit a bit of an off day by his standards so he had a bit more work to do. Still had a great game IMO.

citymad said:
citymad said:
Another great game from him today. Such a committed team player.

Give over, was his worse performance by some distance...... He lost the ball countless times today, he actually only improved, as he normally does, in the last 10-15 when his supreme fitness stands out

disagree, he had a tough opponent in Tiotte but never backed down. Yaya had a bit a bit of an off day by his standards so he had a bit more work to do. Still had a great game IMO.

Agree on yaya and it's all about opinions of course but he lost possession 11 times in the match, he hasn't done that in all his games combined this season..... He's merely set really high standards and for me it was noticeably off today!!

citymad said:

Agree on yaya and it's all about opinions of course but he lost possession 11 times in the match, he hasn't done that in all his games combined this season..... He's merely set really high standards and for me it was noticeably off today!!

fair enough, 11 is alot for him

Yaya was clearly hampered by the back injury which had been troubling him all week and was definitely not 100%. Hopefully him aggravating it further won't keep him out for too long. That, and with Fernandinho up against a tough opponent in Tiotti, meant we were overpowered in midfield too often. The defence had to step up to the mark and with VK and Hart playing out of their skin, they certainly did. As MP said in his post match, this is a game we could have lost at the start of the season.

Don't think *any* of our midfielders had a great day at the office.
True to form, he kept plugging away. If there's 1 thing I love about Fer, it's he never gives up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.