Fernandinho (continued)

Luck95 said:
Tonight must of proved to some people just how much of an important player he is to us. We are gonna miss him

All this talk of not standing still and getting at least the Fernando from Porto deal over the line seems so important now - MDM looks like he's running in quicksand - He wasn't a disaster today but in a two man just not athletic enough and absolutley no pace - Yaya was hung out to dry - Pellgrini got it badly wrong - Reminded me a bit of Wenger over recent years listening to his post match interview, he was in denial - he needed to be flexible today he wasn't....

That's twice now he's hung our CMs out to dry; Bayern home and this game - Learn quickly or the only thing we've got any chance of winning is the Capital One Cup

TCIB said:
pudge said:
moomba said:
We could have done with pushing that deal through if he is out for a few weeks, is why.

Before any playing considerations Ferran will not get pissed around by clubs demanding excessive fees.
Porto did and he rightly fucked them off imo.
Not the point I was making tbf

moomba said:
pudge said:
moomba said:
We could have done with pushing that deal through if he is out for a few weeks, is why.

Still not sure why Porto would be giggling.
Well I'm sure if the pre contract's true that they'd have been a little miffed, but as we could now do with the player in question I'm sure they'd find it rather pleasing to see us in the situation.

I like being obtuse as much as the next guy but not when the reasoning was obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.