Fernandinho (continued)

pudge said:
TCIB said:
pudge said:
We could have done with pushing that deal through if he is out for a few weeks, is why.

Before any playing considerations Ferran will not get pissed around by clubs demanding excessive fees.
Porto did and he rightly fucked them off imo.
Not the point I was making tbf

It preceeds your point pudge, your saying we should have pushed a deal through.
The club is saying fuck that, the paramount issue is telling other clubs straight to fuck off taking the piss.
With our current squad i can see why they have that viewpoint.

TCIB said:
pudge said:
TCIB said:
Before any playing considerations Ferran will not get pissed around by clubs demanding excessive fees.
Porto did and he rightly fucked them off imo.
Not the point I was making tbf

It preceeds your point pudge, your saying we should have pushed a deal through.
The club is saying fuck that, the paramount issue is telling other clubs straight to fuck off taking the piss.
With our current squad i can see why they have that viewpoint.
Not that we should have, but with hindsight, and I'm acknowledging that it's with that, we could have perhaps done with a certain player we're apparently waiting until the summer to sign.

The 2 fingers we showed Porto may be reflected back at us right now was the small, rather flippant point was making before awkwardness descended.

Something's gone wrong when we've spent over 700M on players and miss one so badly.

dekabreak said:
At least he'll be fit against Barça if it's 2 weeks.

This.

We should be able to beat Norwich and Sunderland with a similar line-up to tonight, although maybe stick Jimmy in MDM's (Fernandinho's) position. The Barca game is the most important over the next few weeks for him.

cookster said:
Something's gone wrong when we've spent over 700M on players and miss one so badly.
We didn't miss one, we missed several midfield players as you well know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.