Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
CityPar said:
Shooter 83 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Being very disrespectful to his club now.

What about the club being unfair on him? Promised him a move then back tracked on it.

Apparently that was a verbal agreement according to Fernandinho himself. There's actually no evidence any agreement of the sort was in place.

All those criticizing him for showing a lack of respect to his club ... are you his conscious? Seriously, we would love this guy to play and form the backbone of the club... typing this shit does not help and we should now know journo's read this and I would not be surprised if the odd players read these post.

Jeeez, the man has given over 7-8 years to this club, won them titles and cups regularly, been a loyal employee and he now says the club have gone back on their word about selling him when he wanted out in order to improve... you would be truly pissed off as well... yes it was naive for him going off a verbal agreement but I can see him thinking that the club is like family and would not backtrack... I think there was a verbal agreement with City in Jan for him... which Tancredi and Di Marzio reported... it looks as if Shakhtar "tried" to go back on it... so give them shit before the player.

And as for "we would be upset if one of our players did that", again I go back to the previous point... this would only happen if you promise a player something and then screw him like Shakhtar have done... If you manage players like shite they will get annoyed and express themselves like this.

Yep, reliable journalists from Italy said this deal was agreed in January but he stayed because they were in the Champions League and had Dortmund. Shakhtar seemed to have reneged to get a much higher fee so Fernandinho is trying to force his way out. He'd have been thinking about this big move for the past 4-5 months and now his club are playing hard ball. They made it hard for Willian to leave too (he wanted a Premier League move) until Anzhi made a ridiculous offer of around £30million. And he hates it at Anzhi and regrets the move, though had little choice.

Fuck me are we in opposite land? Usually it's people moaning because top players don't want to come to us (RVP) but now people are moaning because a quality player really wants to play for us?!!

It may come across as unprofessional that he keeps requesting to switch and openly says he want's to join City, but at least he wants to play. After watching some of the effort this year (lack there of), I would welcome a guy this desperate to play for us. Makes me believe that he would give 100% every game like Zabaleta, my own personal hero.

or: the deal actually was agreed to in January as reported and nothing whatsoever has changed that despite the journos' bullshit and the clubs are just waiting until the official open of the window to announce it while Fenandinho himself is playing up his affection for City over twitter to ensure a warm welcome...

corky1970 said:
CityPar said:
citytill1die84 said:
Being very disrespectful to his club now.

This. He may be a good player but he's showing a lack of class at the moment. If it was a City player doing this we'd all be tearing him to pieces on this forum and rightly so. This being the other way round and him wanting to come doesn't make it any better. Show a little decorum Fernandinho.....

some blues have been dumped and not been able to get over it and harboring resentment to a "want away"

Ha Ha cruel but true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.