Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oakie,make sure you log off when the grandkids are visiting otherwise in future we'll assume it's you who is posting the juvenile shite x

sam663 said:
NoahCity said:
So... I guess we can expect two league titles and a CL title over the next two seasons then :D
Why not ? Should have appointed DOF much earlier , look at PSG , the contribution Leonardo has made to them is immense . Mancini was hindering our progress too , now hope under Pellegrini we can reach new heights.

"our"
Hehehe okey dokey matey :)

richards30 said:
Any new info on this deal? Hopefully the silence is a good sign?!

I've not heard a peep although he is regularly tweeting and retweeting transfer new linking him with a move to us. He's obviously very keen.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
richards30 said:
Any new info on this deal? Hopefully the silence is a good sign?!

I've not heard a peep although he is regularly tweeting and retweeting transfer new linking him with a move to us. He's obviously very keen.
He hasn't done that in a while tho :p

hmm now i have my doubts we will be signing fernandinho.. He seems to be awfully quite, maybe city told them we arent interrested anymore with the new manager comming in???

spinzer said:
hmm now i have my doubts we will be signing fernandinho.. He seems to be awfully quite, maybe city told them we arent interrested anymore with the new manager comming in???

Haven't heard anything from any potential targets. We're probably not going to sign anyone I guess.

The problem isn't whether he wants to come. It's that we will have a new manager, and he has to approve of him first. Secondly, Shaktar's owner doesn't seem to want to sell him. I know that they say these things to drive up the price, but Fernandinho genuinely seems concerned that his price won't be lowered.

Apparently the owner is rich and doesn't care about getting normal/fair prices because he doesn't need it. He wants a good team and doesn't want to get rid of his players unless he gets such a ridiculous amount that he knows he can get an even better player(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.