Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clutch004 said:
The problem isn't whether he wants to come. It's that we will have a new manager, and he has to approve of him first. Secondly, Shaktar's owner doesn't seem to want to sell him. I know that they say these things to drive up the price, but Fernandinho genuinely seems concerned that his price won't be lowered.

Apparently the owner is rich and doesn't care about getting normal/fair prices because he doesn't need it. He wants a good team and doesn't want to get rid of his players unless he gets such a ridiculous amount that he knows he can get an even better player(s).

The one factor you have not considered is the player.

This is a very big factor which the club, Shakhtar, have to take into account. When a player wants to leave and cannot be persuaded, they will then have a player which they rely on heavily as well as pay a high wage but is not delivering his usual 100% and not winning games for them. Things start to get a little sour, it spreads within the club, and in Fernandinho's example, he has said all his team mates hope he can move onward to a bigger team and has their backing, the PR gets bad, fans start moaning etc...

When you have these issues its best to sell and teams everywhere go through it.

I think the work on this is already done, the silence from the club and coach seem to say they are resigned to loosing him. I think we had a verbal agreement on price, Shakhtar tried to go back on it but look to have agreed and awaiting the window to open.

People forget that Tancredi and Di Marzio have both said this is a done deal and I know Di Marzio is hardly ever wrong... Fernandinho, about 2 hours ago replied to a City fan with this...

@BlueMoon_JL: @fernaoficial Do you want to join City? Please answer! Really hope you join :)

#FernandinhoToCity #MCFC yes my friend!!!

When you spend 7-8 years (I think) at 1 club and start to say these things, you would have a sense of respect for the club and would only say these things when you know you are absolutely 100% going. The twitter PR campaign will get you no where and I am sure the player and his reps know this.

Think we can forget Vidal because that man is nontransferable... like us selling Kompany, Silva or Aguero against their wishes

Clutch004 said:
The problem isn't whether he wants to come. It's that we will have a new manager, and he has to approve of him first. Secondly, Shaktar's owner doesn't seem to want to sell him. I know that they say these things to drive up the price, but Fernandinho genuinely seems concerned that his price won't be lowered.

Apparently the owner is rich and doesn't care about getting normal/fair prices because he doesn't need it. He wants a good team and doesn't want to get rid of his players unless he gets such a ridiculous amount that he knows he can get an even better player(s).
Our new manager will take what players our executives tell him to take. That's one of the main reasons for Mancini's ouster.

He plays for a club, if he was smart he'd keep it under wraps until a deal was properly going through. I mean imagine how we'd feel if some fan of Barca tweeted Aguero asking if he wants to join them, and he replied "Yes my friend!!!". We'd all be up in arms going on about how he'd disrespected the club/fans, we pay his wages etc etc. It's not the tweet of a discreet player.

If he'd do that to Shaktaar, how do we know he wouldn't do it to us too?

citytill1die84 said:
Being very disrespectful to his club now.

This. He may be a good player but he's showing a lack of class at the moment. If it was a City player doing this we'd all be tearing him to pieces on this forum and rightly so. This being the other way round and him wanting to come doesn't make it any better. Show a little decorum Fernandinho.....

CityPar said:
citytill1die84 said:
Being very disrespectful to his club now.

This. He may be a good player but he's showing a lack of class at the moment. If it was a City player doing this we'd all be tearing him to pieces on this forum and rightly so. This being the other way round and him wanting to come doesn't make it any better. Show a little decorum Fernandinho.....

Agree that he is acting unprofessionally, but put yourself in his position. He's given 8 good years to Shakhtar and must feel he's earned the right to be allowed to move to another club and is rebelling in the face of his manager's intransigence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.